Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes


MGVP wrote:

I've already provided reasonings for every point I have made, all you can do is complain about valid points. come back when you have one to make yourself


I'm sure in your mind you make valid points...though you lack any skill to read or comprehend clearly...or do you feel that a shotgun should never be able to 1 hit kill even at point blank range but a pistol can still 1hk (you might as well just say ban shottie)....I also touched on missle or many other means of dealing with bots...and you've made your arrogant position clear that you think any1 who dares to use the shotgun is a no skill scrub, which is why I cannot take yourself or iD seriously...because its an emotional point derived from the fact you complain when something is effective at killing you, or your clan...

 

But it is you who refuses to see any points that don't fit with your own moaning about bots and other things that coincide with iD....

 

As I have said if you and iD think you know best, go and make your own custom WZ and see how popular that becomes....otherwise quit with the crying...and constantly trying to bend things to your needs....

Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes


ViCe-_-KaRTeL wrote:

bots are only OP becuz missiles take too long to lock and no cap like prev kz games, stated this months ago in a comp feedback thread i posted here. Health and dmg are fine, would make ppl have to use missiles instead of killin them too fast with gunfire with the proposed health tweaks

 

Faster missile lock (like cut it in half)

Bot limit setting for custom WZs (2 turrets and 1 air drone is a good number imo)

 

GG should of been quicker to tweak


But using a missle is not gun skill enough...when they just want to restrict the game to rumblers, keyser and pulver...gun battles with a little SB thrown in....

 

Missle lock is fine, but I would rather it be faster and better than the continued obsolesence of bots...though the crux is that iD and certain others do not like AI kills....what they want really is CoD with no aim assist...

 

Also limiting numbers is perfectly sensible....but we all know that iD will eventually argue it down to outright bans...

 

And before any1 complains I'm a bot abusers...look at my challenges I don't actively use them...but I don't cry that others do....each to our own...but it has to come down to gun skill only in a homogonised game...tactics...what tactics...drop a SB, switch to assault that is all you need in the iD tactical world...

Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

are you able to make a post without mentioning ID? seems like you have a hard on for them....

The fact that you think you can simply walk to the side of a turret and shoot it with a missile is hilarious and shows your understanding of how thay can be used properly.

"Missile lockon is fine" ...lmao.

 

The points Vice makes are fine, at least they are suggestions based on the premise that bots ARE op. something which only you seem to fail to understand

Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

[ Edited ]

MGVP wrote:

are you able to make a post without mentioning ID? seems like you have a hard on for them....

The fact that you think you can simply walk to the side of a turret and shoot it with a missile is hilarious and shows your understanding of how thay can be used properly.

"Missile lockon is fine" ...lmao.

 

The points Vice makes are fine, at least they are suggestions based on the premise that bots ARE op. something which only you seem to fail to understand


Lol....gettign a bit jealous at their mention....thats okay you can keep their posters on your wall....

 

Doooh....again you lack the basic reading skills...you shoot (i.e. bullets) outside the arc of fire which is from the side...that could be 20ft or more....but yeah keep trying to make excuses for your dislike of turrets when you lack the will to make use of the many tools available to deal with bots....

 

Erm if you read my post I agreed with Vice...maybe you should take your iD shades off for a minute and engage brain...

 

"Faster missile lock (like cut it in half)

Bot limit setting for custom WZs (2 turrets and 1 air drone is a good number imo)"

 

"Missle lock is fine, but I would rather it be faster and better than the continued obsolesence of bots...though the crux is that iD and certain others do not like AI kills....what they want really is CoD with no aim assist...

 

Also limiting numbers is perfectly sensible....but we all know that iD will eventually argue it down to outright bans..."

 

Please highlight how these disagree with Vice...ohh and missle lock is fine...if you actually ever try using it....or you do not know how to use it...but as Vice says I would rather it be faster than nerf the hell out of bots...because certain crybabies don't like the AI killers...

Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

seeing as your whole post is based on me saying you disagree with vice, which I clearly didnt, another meanlingless post by you.

couldnt resist the ID drop again I see, finding it hard to get them out your system?

Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

[ Edited ]

MGVP wrote:

seeing as your whole post is based on me saying you disagree with vice, which I clearly didnt, another meanlingless post by you.

couldnt resist the ID drop again I see, finding it hard to get them out your system?


Lol keep crying about OP bots, shotties, any1 who kills u...jajajaja

 

I agree with Vice on that the TOOLS to deal with them should be improved as opposed to crying like a bay for nerf's...knee jerk whining....

 

Maybe I'll just call you the NERF SMURF from now on...

 

If iD were allowed to get away with what they intended we'd be playing with 3 main guns and very few abilities...but yeah you keep being their little cheerleader b itch...what makes me laugh is the lies they propogate to idiots like yourself who buy into it hook line and sinker...

 

You only need to look at the comp thread where they claim to have no involvement in baning the sickle...lol they were the biggest contributors to that, dragging in other clans names who were supporters...but yeah you keep letting the piper play the tune and scurry after them...

Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

on the bright side, at least after several pages of you spouting rubbish, I got you to admit bots are OP.

Member
Posts: 524
Registered: ‎11-30-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

@ swirve btw when we played with jereon the new community manager he barely has time to play and he told us he knows how broken the sickle is, so its not just iD or a few other clans who know its broken its the devs themselves....

and as far as bots go they are too strong bc think of it this way you can't have aimbot for any shooter and play competitively but you want to run around while being able to place down a ground aimbot and an airborn aimbot..... ya kinda takes away the competitive aspect and lets the game win for you.... and dont say its easy to just shoot a rocket at them bc in a competitive game your going to set turrets up to watch the obj and then you are going to protect your turrets that will be the new meta  with how strong the turrets are....

Member
Posts: 524
Registered: ‎11-30-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes


Jeroen_R wrote:

Keep it coming guys, I have a general idea on your feedback and will talk to the team about the stuff you are suggesting.

I will update you guys when I know more on this.

 

Just to give you a headsup about the Automata kills, the impact they have on the battlefield is really small. 

 

It would be great if you can set up some matches so everybody can jump on to get  match going. We could put up a pin for that Warzone, but I just want to be sure that everyone is on board.

 

Also I heard  that some competitive players don't want to play due to stat tracking. Any comments on that?

 

Cheers!


Jereon i think they are small bc most of the community atleast from what ive seen just likes to run around with speed boost and use the scout class over putting down a turret correctly to get lots of kills, and also most of the players do not know how to place a turret correctly 

Member
Posts: 370
Registered: ‎05-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

A


DehMuffinMan wrote:

Jeroen_R wrote:

Keep it coming guys, I have a general idea on your feedback and will talk to the team about the stuff you are suggesting.

I will update you guys when I know more on this.

 

Just to give you a headsup about the Automata kills, the impact they have on the battlefield is really small. 

 

It would be great if you can set up some matches so everybody can jump on to get  match going. We could put up a pin for that Warzone, but I just want to be sure that everyone is on board.

 

Also I heard  that some competitive players don't want to play due to stat tracking. Any comments on that?

 

Cheers!


Jereon i think they are small bc most of the community atleast from what ive seen just likes to run around with speed boost and use the scout class over putting down a turret correctly to get lots of kills, and also most of the players do not know how to place a turret correctly 


And as a counter argument people dont shoot them down as they are boosting or scouting if teams had dedicated people to remove them in there team they wont have much effect and again will help with shotty spam and you really think so of the very good assult players will choose bots over assult or do you really think they would be more effective? 

 

I know 4 sure you would not have tec or eggs change and i certainly would not have zka or evo to swap out. Your focusing to much on the very small amount of time that you will have the perfect setup its just not going to happen. 1 you wont have ideal amount of spawns up for long periods and 2 people will just take bots out and if they dont then its the teams fault 4 not keeping on top of them.