Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

just post what you think here and ignore them i used to ignore them and then i stopped, now im going back to ingoring them, we talked to the new comunnity manager today and even though it seems like GG are working slow they are actually working very hard and a lot of the stuff that was broken can be fixed server side and was not easy to communicate with them with the last manager but this was is very committed and wannts to help the commonunity out a lot. So post and ignore...

X-SAMZ-X wrote:

I personally would have made a thread to all my idea's to revive competitive. But there is no point as i would be verbally attacked by half the idiots here.

Don't let that stop you, ideas should always be welcomed....

Oh SNAP did Swirve and Muffin just indirectly agree on something? Smiley Wink

REALLY happy to see y'all taking this serious and providing awesome feedback. Jeroen is a badass and just as dedicated as Sam (producer) and his crew in making this game the best it can be. I wish I could have played more games on the warzone but I struggled to find games the few hours I played Friday. 

It does take time, it does have to go through the typical channels to get these changes made. Just keep it up guys, you dedicated few will definitely spearhead the future of this game and it's competitive features. 

**bleep**, I may be obsolete now haha. 

Great stuff guys. 

Also, suggested that the capture and move gametype did not have random points. The capture point always starts in the middle and has a set area it changes that is the same every game.

Beacon retrieval could be useable in competitive if the beacons always spawned in the same place and it was in the middle of the map. As it stands now, beacon retrieval cannot be used because sometimes the beacon will spawn too close to cap point, meaning sometimes a team randomly can get an easy cap.

My list of fixes-

NanoShield- The Nano shield should only be able to absorb 3 bullets before it blows up. If the shield is ever allowed in competitive it needs to be something that players cannot rely to camp with. A grenade should also kill a player even if the shield is protecting him to make the shield risky to even put up. 

Scout- The scout should remain the same way it is in regular warzones. The scout is already starting to be real effectice in scrims.

Bots- Ground bots and air bots should have their health reduced by at least 50% and their damage needs reduced at least 25%. Bots should be more of assist tools and minor distractions. 

Boost- Boost speed should stay the same but it should only last for 3-5 seconds. It should be a short burst of speed to make it balanced. 

Sickle- should never one shot at any range

Community Team

Keep it coming guys, I have a general idea on your feedback and will talk to the team about the stuff you are suggesting.

I will update you guys when I know more on this.

Just to give you a headsup about the Automata kills, the impact they have on the battlefield is really small. 

It would be great if you can set up some matches so everybody can jump on to get  match going. We could put up a pin for that Warzone, but I just want to be sure that everyone is on board.

Also I heard  that some competitive players don't want to play due to stat tracking. Any comments on that?

Cheers!

from my experience competitive players dont care about public stats, only how well their team does v other clans.

With RE to automata kills, you are right in that it probably accounts to less than 10% of kills, but if you add in the assists it contributes towards (keeping in mind 1 burst takes off around 75% health?), you will find it much higher. Not only that - but automata are placed near objectives and the kills/assists they get are high value kills which determine the outcome of a mode/map.

Also the spawn protection point ralkion made is very relevant. Teams should be punished for putting spawns in bad places, and a whole team spawning off a badly placed beacon ontop of the objective shouldnt be able to take out the whole team.

For christs sake, when they comment that automata accounts for a small amount of kills you guys then find some other weasley way of complaining...and the Sickle never 1 shot killing lol....so even a pistol can one shot kill with a headshot...Reaper you have some real issues with shotguns.. (MGVP he is not probably right they have the god **bleep** stats...)

Ultimately I expect the end state to be AR's only with completely emasculated bots, and limited abilites...as near to the iD set comp rules...but that is up to you GG...you can keep just going with iD....and now Squiid does not seem so involved I have to say this comp WZ is going to be a miss for me unless the boss says otherwise....

But as at this time this WZ has 0 players...thank god the co-op will be out in June as the comp MP is rapidly losing any redeming features of Killzone....as soon it will only make sense to drop a spawn switch to Assault AR and repeat....

Ralkion wrote:

Oh SNAP did Swirve and Muffin just indirectly agree on something? Smiley Wink

I agree with some of what iD says, its just the way you often say things, I cannot stand arrogant dictating a holes...which often comes across in spades in iD posts.....

I respect how good you are as players...but the way you try and control and dictate to other players makes you the clan I least like and want to have anything to do with...especially given your motive of prize winning over all else...