Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

swirve stop spouting BS, no one cares about you and your vendetta against ID who you think are USA trying to take over the world. Its obvoius bots and turrets are unbalanced.

Reducing them to 25% health doesnt do anything - who stands and shoots at a bot/turret with their gun? (note here swirve that is the ONLY way beside meele, this change could have been tested, hence why Ralkion stood there shooting at turrets)

Either make it so turrets die when you die, or reduce lock on time, or reduce no of bots available at one time.

Squid - please take a bit more consideration before proposing any more changes for GG to apply, we all know how slow they are at doing anything so we need to be more precise with what we give them. I honestly have no idea where you cam up with the reduced 25% health from?

[ Edited ]

MGVP wrote:

swirve stop spouting BS, no one cares about you and your vendetta against ID who you think are USA trying to take over the world. Its obvoius bots and turrets are unbalanced.

Reducing them to 25% health doesnt do anything - who stands and shoots at a bot/turret with their gun? (note here swirve that is the ONLY way beside meele, this change could have been tested, hence why Ralkion stood there shooting at turrets)

Either make it so turrets die when you die, or reduce lock on time, or reduce no of bots available at one time.

Squid - please take a bit more consideration before proposing any more changes for GG to apply, we all know how slow they are at doing anything so we need to be more precise with what we give them. I honestly have no idea where you cam up with the reduced 25% health from?

Lol...when did i bring up the USA (plenty of other USA teams who are not complete d icks)...but you feel the need to defend their honour...making yourself look a little bit silly with that...if no-one cares why do you feel so compelled to reply specifically to me...you could just state your view....

You seriously have no clue, you can shoot a turret from the side if needs be, as you are not in its arc of fire...the point he was making about going 1-2-1 directly with them which is stupid (because who other than a no skill monkey would do that with a gun when its a machine designed to kill in a fixed arc)......but I don't expect anything else from you...

But I've seen a lot of your other posts....I don't expect anything other than posters of muffin and reaper on your bedroom wall....

1) the usa reference has nothing to do with killzone

2) you obviously have no idea how turrets are abused by people that know how to use them if you think you can simply fire at them from the side ...lmao

[ Edited ]

MGVP wrote:

1) the usa reference has nothing to do with killzone

2) you obviously have no idea how turrets are abused by people that know how to use them if you think you can simply fire at them from the side ...lmao

1) So why bring up the USA point, other than to try and make some misguided point in defence of iD....

2) Similar sort of arrogance you have to iD players...ofc I know how turrets work and how they can be abused...but if you bothered to read the original point before getting all uppity in defence of iD, you'd have clearly understood what kind of no skill monkey tries to take a turret head on...and clearly it shows you have no clue....if you insist on shooting turrets you do it where they cannot shoot you or in groups, or alternatively you use the many means available like missles...but much like your iD pals...you'd rather complain about an integral feature of a warzone....if you don't like turrets maybe you should play something else...as a number of players are getting sick of the constant banning, nerfing, whining from limiting gun game players...

Lastly this point that your buddies iD keep liking to mention, which no doubt you subscribe is about abusing of things...so what...deal with it....teams like iD state that the game gets boring, they will dominate with or without thats quite obvious...so that is up to them, but plenty of other teams actually like the tactical variety of having bots, shotties, boost...etc...its what makes the game different and rich...otherwise we might as well all go play CoD....and it also throws in some variety for the teams not in the top 5 who still play competitively....or no doubt you'll subscribe to iD's view that only the top few teams are actually competitive and should decide what others play....and competitive is relative before you dispute that point, or simply look at any sport / competition in existance....only a few teams will likely win a world cup, but to say the others are not playing competitively is arrogant...but what iD and yourself want to do is say okay you are only allowed to do 70 yards passing, no tackling, heading, no defenders, only midfielders...etc..because that suits how they play...I trust you can understand this....

way to hijack this thread, ladies.

Would you guys be able to make weapon charts? Like the ones you can find about CoD? Here's an example:

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2012/11/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-weapon-chart.png

I would just like to know the maximum damage, minimum damage, damage drop off and end (range), fire rate, bullets per magazine, and maybe movement stats for each gun.

I know it's not easy, but if you could at least tell us the max damage stats and fire rates for each gun, that would be cool. I'm a nerd like that.

I know doing something like Symthic would be too much to ask lol

last time i checked there was 0 people playing competitive warzone.. "the place for competitive killzone players" lol

I trusted Eric.When does Planetside 2 come out, so I can actually use my PS4 again?

Yeah what's the point of these changes in a playlist which has the active population of a mortuary?

Anyone? What am I missing here?

the people who do play competitively set matches up through private lobbies generally so we dont have to deal with randoms i guess now we can q up at the same time and idk if the player count is 5 max per team o not but hopefully no randoms will be in there or if team have less than 5 that no randoms will join...