Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

Swirve boost is still on in the comp rules warzone so it is still there.

squid playing kz???? nahhhhh

[ Edited ]

Bricktop87 wrote:

Swirve boost is still on in the comp rules warzone so it is still there.

Not when I checked about 20 mins ago...it was turned off...only assault ability was stun (shockwave)...unless you have some other competitive wz

Does this mean no abilities are banned? and does the increase on the spread reduce the range? bc if you only increased the spread than you made it more op

the breacher is still way overpowered needs range reduced as well as a lower rate of fire

turrets need reduced dmg and a longer lock on player time unless you are going to reduce the hp of all turrets and decrease the time it take to lock on to them with rockets

also inspired by the vc15 flashlight glitch you shoud make a 3 shot pistol that 1-2 shots turrets with in range ofcourse for the assualt and scout class. this pistol would only be allowed to do damage to turrets. Or make an attachment to the side arms that creates that ability

I submitted this info Swirve, based on complaints and wishes from yall. So blame me if you don't like them. The idea is to test a number of current and future changes to better the competitive aspect.

Boost should be in there, Btw.

sQuiiDx wrote:
I submitted this info Swirve, based on complaints and wishes from yall. So blame me if you don't like them. The idea is to test a number of current and future changes to better the competitive aspect.

Boost should be in there, Btw.

So this is the correct WZ then....and I'm not looking at the wrong one...

I'm not blaming any1, it's just nice if things were transparent where they refer to this spectre of competitive players....at least you submitted them, I'm happy with that.

I'm not sure, I'm at work and haven't been able to look at the warzone rules. Some things take longer to dive into, so each step will be towards building a better future for the game and yall as competitive folk.

Turrets/drones in competitive? Makes no sense.

I'll be jumping in on this Saturday to check it out.  I'll reserve any subjective opinions about stat numbers until after I see how it plays out.

Numbers make the wheels go round but a true experience is how your hands feel on the steering wheel.

[ Edited ]
At the VC30 I would either reduce the damage of range or the rate of fire by 20-30% and not increase the spread!

The weapon now is too strong.
You can kill 3 players up to a second, because the rate of fire is to high!