Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

I played a 6v6 warzone yesterday on divide. 3 of my clan members were playing as well, and on the opposite side was a guy runnig sickle with turret. He finished with 70 kills and it required absolutely 0 skill or tacttical knowlege, besides placing a bot in corner on the objectives. 90% of gun fights in this game are CQ, and anyone that cant see how sick/turret is OP is either blind or stubborn...or both. There have already been several suggestions here on how to balance them so hopefully these are implemented.

 

 

 

 

Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

Also can I point out that in 7 pages, only 1 person has said the state of the game is fine and wants everything kept in its current state/offered no suggestions on how to balance the game to make it viable for competitive.

Highlighted
Member
Posts: 370
Registered: ‎05-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

I personally think the game is well balanced as well for small games ate least prob max 6v6 maybe 7v7. I do agree with out bot limits bots would get stupid past this point.

 

I think if everything would be aloud on it would force teams to use different things so for example you could not run a team of shot guns because people would need to run something with the missile attachment.

 

With people running assult with boost they can easily out gun the shotty players that is a fact when do you ever see someone using shotty out kill assult guy when it was all on.

 

Also with boost on spawns will go down quiet quickly so you would need more dedicated spawn people.

 

Still cant see much scope for scout to be used there is a few occaisions but not many at all.

 

I just think all in all when to good teams come head to head it will be hard to abuse anything if the people in the team are doing there jobs i.e people with pulver keeping bots low and assult guys flanking to take spawns ect.

 

But hey thats just my view it does not matter to much to me now though tbh as I wont be on KZ that much after FF14 is out.

 

Also I just think it was done slightly wrongly from the start we should of started with everything to get as many teams involved from the get go and have loads of live in the game and then overtime start to take small bits out which the majority of players agreed on.

 

Any ways have fun if you can on KZ atm

Member
Posts: 545
Registered: ‎10-02-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes


Reaper142 wrote:

My list of fixes-

 

NanoShield- The Nano shield should only be able to absorb 3 bullets before it blows up. If the shield is ever allowed in competitive it needs to be something that players cannot rely to camp with. A grenade should also kill a player even if the shield is protecting him to make the shield risky to even put up. 

 

Scout- The scout should remain the same way it is in regular warzones. The scout is already starting to be real effectice in scrims.

 

Bots- Ground bots and air bots should have their health reduced by at least 50% and their damage needs reduced at least 25%. Bots should be more of assist tools and minor distractions. 

 

Boost- Boost speed should stay the same but it should only last for 3-5 seconds. It should be a short burst of speed to make it balanced. 

 

Sickle- should never one shot at any range

 

 

 


even at point blank?

what shotgun doesnt 1hk at point blank :/

Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes


MGVP wrote:

I played a 6v6 warzone yesterday on divide. 3 of my clan members were playing as well, and on the opposite side was a guy runnig sickle with turret. He finished with 70 kills and it required absolutely 0 skill or tacttical knowlege, besides placing a bot in corner on the objectives. 90% of gun fights in this game are CQ, and anyone that cant see how sick/turret is OP is either blind or stubborn...or both. There have already been several suggestions here on how to balance them so hopefully these are implemented.

 

 

 

 


I tell you what is 0 skill...its putting the controller down and still winning, anything above that requires varying levels of skill...so your retarded comment about sickles is just that, retarded...as you need at least some basic skill, but it all comes down to you being butthurt....that some scrub in your opinion had the cheek to kill your players...much like the iD attitude....

 

Whereas if someone kills me with a sickle, bot, whatever...fair enough I'll return the favour rather than crying...

 

And actually this player with sickle and bots adapted and played the game to their advantage...shame some of you cannot get past the AR gun skill game and actually understand what a warzone is...

 

Honestly I could take reapers posts and change the name to MGVP and no-one would know any differently....

Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes


MGVP wrote:

Also can I point out that in 7 pages, only 1 person has said the state of the game is fine and wants everything kept in its current state/offered no suggestions on how to balance the game to make it viable for competitive.


Well most of the pages are filled up with iD comments, your own or mine...so mute point...but what is also shows is a complete lack of caring...because ppl have lost interest..some players due to the game lacking features, others to the enforcement of the Gun skil comp rules...etc...

Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

Whats your point?

I think all shotgun abusers are scrubs with no skill, hence why they need to use a no aim gun with ridiculous range and spread, and then also need to add in turrets and bots to help them get even more kills. 

 

But at least I can admit I see the need to keep as much in a possible to keep more people interested, hence why I am making suggestions to make them balanced.

While you just sit there moaning at people for making suggestions, without offering alternatives. A massive amount of people here have complained about how OP bots and the sickle are in their current state, and all you can do is ... nothing. 

Member
Posts: 3,181
Registered: ‎02-24-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

[ Edited ]

MGVP wrote:

Whats your point?

I think all shotgun abusers are scrubs with no skill, hence why they need to use a no aim gun with ridiculous range and spread, and then also need to add in turrets and bots to help them get even more kills. 

 

But at least I can admit I see the need to keep as much in a possible to keep more people interested, hence why I am making suggestions to make them balanced.

While you just sit there moaning at people for making suggestions, without offering alternatives. A massive amount of people here have complained about how OP bots and the sickle are in their current state, and all you can do is ... nothing. 


Cry cry cry....

 

I welcome suggestions but the constant whining by certain players because they killed by something is laughable...and for example 7s have used sickles before, does that make them no skill scrubs....lol...

 

I would ask what your point is, but I already know its to curry favour with iD and cry about things you cannot adapt to playing against....

 

Member
Posts: 413
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

I've already provided reasonings for every point I have made, all you can do is complain about valid points. come back when you have one to make yourself

Member
Posts: 545
Registered: ‎10-02-2013
0

Re: Competitive Warzone changes

bots are only OP becuz missiles take too long to lock and no cap like prev kz games, stated this months ago in a comp feedback thread i posted here. Health and dmg are fine, would make ppl have to use missiles instead of killin them too fast with gunfire with the proposed health tweaks

 

Faster missile lock (like cut it in half)

Bot limit setting for custom WZs (2 turrets and 1 air drone is a good number imo)

 

GG should of been quicker to tweak