Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cheaters caught on video... JeroenR?

https://www.facebook.com/zae.azndreamer/videos/vb.100006924492106/1596305977276870/?type=2&theater

There they are. Glitches to homebase and kills people from there.

Now they are no longer in MHKP so they had nothing to do with those two cheats.

They should be banned. Mind you all that they can kill players from there and bullets cannot reach them. This sort of thing was part of killzone 3 clan match problems along with lagswitchers. Something must be done to show this is is tolerated in any game. Please support me in making sure those two get banned. Thanks.

Re: Cheaters caught on video... JeroenR?

It was just a matter of time before the cheating started... I hope that gg patches this.

Yeah that's crazy...I hope I never run in to those guys.

The officers at MHKP apologize for the actions of these two clowns. As Azndreamer stated they have since been removed from the clan as we do not tolerate cheats. While I doubt anyone else will cheat like this contact froggyfrogs, Mii_CH-eLLe or me (ninjasdrinkwatah) if any other members are caught cheating.
Community Team

We are keeping an eye on them, if you have any video's on how to reach this place, that would help us enormous. 

In case you know but don;t want to share it so more people can abuse this. You can send links or video's to:

community@guerrilla-games.com

Cheers,

Jeroen

@Jeroen_R wrote:

We are keeping an eye on them, if you have any video's on how to reach this place, that would help us enormous. 

In case you know but don;t want to share it so more people can abuse this. You can send links or video's to:

Cheers,

Jeroen

or you can send your video to W35thST. 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

So a little bit of parkour is called cheating now? 😎 👮Jeroen catch the mf and add two new free maps for the game, come on don't be lazy!

@Jeroen_R wrote:

Cheers,

Jeroen

what good were the videos, people had submitted plenty of videos for glitches in KZ3 and you guys did nothing to patch them.