Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

theres still tons of severe glitches GC!

I just got done playing a heated warzone match. It was pretty close as my team is trashy level 1s who just got the game and for some dumb ass reason decided to go straight into MP. Anyways when the vanguard mode came around i go to hack a vanguard... but... i.. freeze... up... and cant move and had to leave the match cause im not going to let someone get a free kill off me just because you guys dont want to actually fix anything in the game.

Re: theres still tons of severe glitches GC!

I like the "no free kill" part lol.

When a match is that close? A free kill can mean alot

Or they couldve just interogated me

Based on all your complaint threads I'm going to assume you are just trolling.  If you are not then correct me but you complain about everything to much like its a hobby. 

Not trolling so much as trying to get their attention but i know it wont happen. Im just so disapointed to see the vita go to waste, kzm is pretty much the only thing it has aside from the japanese games you can only get with a japanese acct and kzm still has tons of bugs that should be addressed but wont and to me its quite depressing

I decided to give Freedom Wars a go; it's pretty fun. Looks good graphically seeing how it's using an engine that could function on the PSP. Vita-wasted potential and hardware smh.
Highlighted

I almost feel bad for you, Saint.......almost.....