Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

please remove ballistic armor!

Everyone who thinks ballistic armor is far too powerful please repost this so we can get the "developers" of guerilla to see this

Re: please remove ballistic armor!

Well, as much as I like it in combination with my M224-A1 lmg, I'm afraid I have to agree. It's just annoying that people use it for every loadout ever. It is a great armor for tanking, but people use it like it's the only armor available.

Wolfbrother117, I played with you, you know, the ballistic armor doesn't help. And it is valid, all think, ballistic armor the most powerful.

SaintSoldier62, I agree with you. The ballistic armor is useless. If it is moved away, I will only be glad. As people will start thinking and better to play.

Get rid of the bl**dy balistic armour! Maybe you should create a petition instead?

Highlighted

Wait, @ArtsElectronic, I don't really understand what you meant right there.

If you mean that you have seen how ballistic didn't improve my performance, that could be true. I haven't really compared my 

However, to me it seemed like a logical choice. The M224-A1 LMG needs you to stand still in order to be accurate. By standing still, you are an easier target, so extra protection is welcome. Same as I use blast for CQC, since proxmines could be around every corner, and I use supply armor for my STA-14 to prevent running out of ammo.

If you meant something different, I'm sorry for not understanding.