Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

looks like im done with killzone again

Never shouldve come back. The community only got worse, used to be ballistic noobs but now its ballistic AND tranq faggots. I dont know how GC could ever be so foolish to have those things in the game but the completely break and ruin it. Good job you pathetic excuse for a developer team this game is worse than destiny.

Re: looks like im done with killzone again

Some one clearly isn't good at the game. 

[ Edited ]

Well, I recommend checking out his stats before saying that. Say what you want about how a K/D ratio doesn't matter, but it does more or less indicate someone's skill level in a game. And trust me, he's good.

The game absolutely has a whole bunch of flaws. The game has a lot of potential, but the multiplayer is completely ruined. There is no denying that.

Or, maybe, you are just extremely lucky to not constantly encounter all the flaws this game shows.

Darkgun-- i destinctly remember stomping you in a guerilla warfare motch not too long ago... your vulturs didnt like all those M80s huh? Try not to rage quit again please i needed the free points

[ Edited ]

Tell me when cause the last time I played was for the tournament challange which I got second place bro. I strictly played mercenary warfare to but please go on with how you stomped me in a game mode I haven't played lately. You couldn't even keep up with the guy in 10th in the tournament challenge. 

Yeah, didnt care for the tournament. Id rather get OT at my job then win a poster from GC

But wait... since you dont play killzone lately why are you on the forums?

The tournament challange didn't even need that much time investment. You had 2 weeks to play for a total of 2 hours, 10 minutes every day and you're golden. I won second with only 3.5 hours spent playing over those 2 weeks with the guy in tenth winning with almost the bare minum time needed at 2.3 hours. The reason I'm here is because even though I have been slowing down a lot lately doesn't mean I'm done with the game. I still plan to play it, in fact I was planning on playing with my brothers later but that is irrelevant.