Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

can't finish Lights Out contract

Everytime I play this mission on covert contract (haven't tried the other contracts yet) I get a game breaking bug that prevent me from planting a D charge on the AA guns. sometimes it's the first gun, other times it's the second. the prompt to plant the charge wont appear and I can't advance. tried killing myself but still the prompt wont appear. anyone got a solution?

Re: can't finish Lights Out contract

I had the same problem playing it through again yesterday - I managed to get it working once I killed myself with a grenade though.

I've had quite a few of these bugs - I managed to make it through one of the levels (I think the second-to-last level) by falling off the elevator (thus not pressing the button to go down), so there were no enemies or prompts, but I could hack the two available intel terminals...

It's possible to go outside a few of the levels by jumping in the wrong place Smiley Sad

I'm with this problem too, can't say how to fix it or how to finish it without that bomb bug, i got 3times in row trying to complete at veteran difficulty and i'm stuck in that second AA bomb pant..

I also stumbled upon this bug while working on contracts. But for me, it's the first AA gun. The prompt to plant D-charge wouldn't show up at all which means I can't proceed any further.

Im having the same problem

Anyways, i just found on another forum that accesing blackjack during the mission may be causing this

(im trying to finish it in veteran so its going to be a lot harder)

anyways, heres what I found:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620277-killzone-mercenary/67679044