Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ballistic armor needs a SERIOUS revision if not be removed

9/10 players wear ballistic armor now but for good reason its 100% noob friendly, it has more health, no extra headshot damage and even nerfs all bullets except for armor piercing rounds (which theres only 2 or 3 guns that actually have these) you can ask any player who knows a thing or two about kzm and they can tell you ballistic armor is a free juggernaut suit. And it doesnt even "run slow" all armors run the same speed its just a matter of how long they can run, now if you take a light gun like an SMG or a grenade ballistic armor will run just as fast as every other armor and when equipped with an LS57 or lighter weapon it can out run supply armor equipped with an assault rifle.... thats dumb and dumber had a baby and that baby is the one who made ballistic armor if any agrees please reply so the developers will hopefully nerf it

Re: ballistic armor needs a SERIOUS revision if not be removed

I second this! You die when you run over my proximity mine!

Yeah no. Ballistic may be quite annoying but it is far from needing a revesion. Supply would be the one that needs a revision out of all of them. 

Supply>Blast>Infiltrator>Ballistic>Combat>Mercenary

[ Edited ]

^ I'm sorry, but I don't see the logic in this. Supply just allows players to spray some more bullets. It's useful in combination with some loadouts, but I don't see how that makes it overpowered.

Ballistic is extemely hard to deal with. Headshots don't do any extra damage, and it soaks up tons of bullets. This just makes it a free juggernaut suit.

infiltrator is in no way better that ballistic. It is still visible with the vulture, you just can't see it on the radar. It gives the weakest protection of all armors, meaning that in face to face combat all odds are against you.

I have to agree that Blast is very useful. Then again, with those non-beeping prox-mines blast armor is almost essential to not be messed up by one of the many flaws in the game. 

^The reason Supply armor is overpowered is because it gives you access to vanguards quicker which is an amazing perk, it pretty much allows vanguards to be active near 24/7. Combine that with the fact that not worring about ammo allows players to be more agressive since they dont have to worry about making every bullet count and you have an OP armor. 

Ballistic is only hard to deal with if your facing it head on and begin firing at the same time as it only allows the user to soak up 1-3 bullets more. Ballistics purpose is exactly that, fighting head on. However even with the added benefit of being able to take 1-3 more bullets it still out classed by something tha allows players to have vanguards up consistently that also isnt afraid to waste ammo. Either way the victor is always the one who fires first and ballistics perk only gives you survival if you both fire at the same time. 

Infiltrator is better because you make no sound and are immune to the radar which is important in a vultur dominated metagame, especially since not only the user reaps the benefits of the vultur but his parters as well. Even with its low defences it still doesn't make much of a diffirence since whoever gets the drop on someone else first is the one who always wins and infiltrator is good at that. 

If you run you won't be able to hear proxy mines ever. Really, it's not that they don't beep, it's that people don't take the time to try and look for them. 

Trust me, I have massive experience(been playing since day 1 and have been in competive matches with clans of very high skill level, the best of the best dare I say) and I can tell you that they all rarely if ever use ballistic armor. It's always Supply>Blast>Infiltrator and Ballistic almost never. 

Your "experience " then does not matter NOW. NOW people are just running around with ballistic armor. Armor is shooters is stupid anyway. Everyone should benson the same playing field and then there will be a true test of skill.

Now? Im sorry when did I say I don't play anymore? Either way anyone who can't deal with ballistic armor needs to get better. Ballistic is a noob armor.

I deal just fine with that armor. I just run around with a sniper and shotty and get one shot kills .

Trust me, there are a thousand moments where I was running, and I did hear the proximity mines. Sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes I'm too late, sometimes I have blast armor and it doesn't matter.

However, there must be as many times where I just walked carefully, not running, nothing going on, no beeping, when all of a sudden: BOOOM! And there you lie, dead on the ground, when this trollmine suddenly starts beeping. only AFTER it exploded.

50% of the time those freaking things don't beep. And that is getting on my nerves.

FYI; I always play with sound turned up loud, because I like to play the game how it's meant to be played, and use the game mechanics.

Also, shotguns don't one hit kill ballistics. Not unless you fire at them from Point blank. Same is for the VC-32 sniper. The fact that even aiming for their heads won't allow you to outgun them, is pretty annoying. And one to three extra bullets may not seem like much, but when you realize that most guns kill a normal armor in 3-5 bullets, that is a pretty big pain in the behind, and a pretty big cause of needless deaths.

Also, I know that supply gives vanguards guicker, but I hardly seem to use those extra vanguards. So I didn't overthink that one. However, an armor that keeps you alive 1.5 times longer, is, to me at least, heavily outclassing something that gets a vanguard a little quicker. I'm hardly ever bothered by a vanguard spam. Much more often am I bothered by 2-4 ballistic noobs that completely soak up all ammo I put into them.

And yeah, the best players out there hardly ever use ballistic. Heck, I don't use them (and I'm quite experienced at this point). That's because the better players don't need them, so they can use the benefits of other armors. However, that doesn't take away the problem that 60% of all players still use the cursed ballistic armor. It is simply the most annoying to deal with. Also, because it soaks up so many extra bullets, you are bound to run out of ammo a lot quicker. 

The armour is crap. A guy ran over my proximity mine, and he took two shotgun shells and I still couldn't drop him. Its OP'd big time.