Guerrilla Games - Developer
mattp_at_work

Update 1.10

Hi everyone,

We'll be rolling out Killzone: Mercenary  update 1.10 a bit later this evening.

This contains some revisions to the spawn system's selection criteria, which we're hoping will improve the mplayer experience - particularly for team-based play. We'll continue to review spawn quality, so please feedback on any issues that may still be in play, post-update.

Elsewhere, we've also addressed several stability issues that the community's highlighted, and tackled a couple of the reported glitches that people were exploiting in matches. Again, combined, we hope this leads to an improved play experience for everyone.

Finally, for those with the Botzone update, we've added new botnames as chosen by the winners of our recent competition. If you spot yourself in there, then many congratulations :smileyhappy:

As always, your feedback's been invaluable in putting this update together, so please continue to post thoughts and comments via the forum.

The major outstanding issue that we're still pursuing are the reported grey screen spawn locks that some of you have seen. If you are still experiencing these, we'd be interested in details of the session times, together with who was in the round with you at the time. Video footage of the session would also be invaluable, from those able to capture it.

I'll raise a separate thread shortly for people to report back on that issue. Alternatively, feel free to send through details privately if you'd prefer.

Thankyou for the continued interest in the game, and we look forward to sharing news on further updates in the near future.

Regards,

Matt

TD Guerrilla Cambridge

the_bombinator9

Re: Update 1.10

i really hope the game stops kicking me without a proper reason 

STEALTHFIGHTER-1

If there is ever another patch Cambridge please add a option for private matches as well as botzone the ability to edit the goal scores and time as well as (if possible edit each individual bots loadouts) but at the very least please add the edit goal scores and timers for online and offline anyways good job and thanks for the update :smileyhappy:
FlamingToast69

I agree with stealth, while getting Warzone included is probably wishful thinking at this point, I think adding some customization options in Botzone would be a worthwhile addition
jasveer55

Oh my god...my life is complete...thanks GGC! ;-; and im sorry for saying bad things about you people. Please forgive me. And yes, I agree with what Stealth said.
jasveer55

And GGC, there's another major issue. The doors on Skyline take too long to open! Which makes me die most of the time! If you're not acquainted with that issue, kindly check out the "Gameplay On Skyline" video on my channel; Veer Gamer. (i cant send the link because I'm using my Vita)
XSpike

[ Edited ]

I want matchmaking to be fully fixed..

Anyways, I just bought Killzone Botzone, and my GOD them bots are dumb, wheres the challenge!?! I only died because I went for a knife and I was about to swipe in the same bot somehow killed me with a gun before I could even swipe..

Its still fun... But my god was it easy! Need a hard mode please! & warzone for bots if you guys are up for the task which I doubt you are as you can't even fix the problem I been hassling you's about since the god **bleep** Beta, A BETA! designed for us to tell you bugs to fix but you never did fix... *Is sadden by your slackness*

STEALTHFIGHTER-1

@Spike you had them all on recruit difficulty didn't you? Figures
XSpike

[ Edited ]

Ah theres an option!? Awesome sorry! I went into the options before I clicked start, but I didn't see no bot options! I'll check that out right now.. Sorry its like 1:30am here, I woke up at midnight in I checked if the PS+ updates are out, which it isn't... In I did the old "well since I'm here I'll just buy KZ:M Botzone" n yeah its late... I should really get back to bed, but Ima try these harder bots.

Thanks for the heads up!

/edit

Ohhh I see tap on the screen to change the difficulty, awesome :smileyhappy: I'm super happy now, least for the botzone. Will give them a try in off to bed I go!

/edit 2, Ok they are pretty good, at least they are at getting headshots and using Skyfury as that was the only way they ever killed me lol, still its good enough in I had fun but I'm now tired in I'm off to bed

FriedConsole

It took me a couple bot matches to figure out changing the difficulty and they will own you on the highest.   Love playing bot matches as I am usually without connectivity and bot matches load up fast when I want to just play quickly.   Worth the money.  Wish the bots worked on warzone mode but I am OK with it.