Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Touch not responsive

Any body else having the problem where, after a few back to back matches, the touch screen just wont work anymore. I can home button back to the main UI and everything works fine but I have to restart the game to get touch screen functions to work again. 

This really blows when youre in the middle of a warzone hacking or interrogation round.

Re: Touch not responsive

Not a problem I've had with KZ:M, but it used to happen all the time to me during Uncharted - I could never complete the rubbings.

But I found I didn't usually have to close the game, I just had to press the home button or the PS button and then continue the game again. But once or twice I had to restart the console as even the "swipe to unlock" thing would be unresponsive...

I've had the issue with the touch controls lock up and not work. Not in the actual game but in the menus and if I use BlackJack in the game. The bigest issue is if I can't back out of blackjack I have to restart the game and loose my progress in mission and start it over from the beginning.

If it helps I have the digital version of the game.
Hope this can be fixed with a patch otherwise I may not finish the game out of frustration.

I have, just wait a moment then it works.

Happened after a loo break

So its not just happening to me... go periods where everything works how its supposed to and then- bam inputs don't work, can't hack, can't counter melee, can't access arms dealer. .. when touchscreen inputs are a requirement and they don't work its just about game breaking. If I ps button out to the live area there are no touchscreen errors... this MUST be fixed.

I have this issue except it does it overall for my vita, it's not just Mercenary. It centers around the top left of the touch screen for me, when I play with it on the home screen, it just acts weird, like the screen locks when I'm swiping to another part or app/game.

I think it's mainly a Vita bug, or at least my problem is a Vita bug.

You guys should try screwing around with the home screen when this happens, as in try swiping from different parts of the touch screen and see if it glitches out at all. Just so we can figure out if it's the game or the console.

I've had this issue multiple times. The only way to solve it is the exit the game and start it back up - sadly i've had it before where even that didn't work and i had to completely restart my Vita.

Glad I found this old thread.  This glitch is happening to me in about 1 out of every 10 matches.  Really annoying.  I was thinking about returning my Vita, but it sounds like it's a Killzone problem.