Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Third update for Killzone: Mercenary released

tonnieb wrote:
I heard something about a Vita-Slim? I think that was what IGN on YOUTUBE said. I watched it yesterday and didn't pay attention to how old the video was. I was looking for what KILLZONE MERCS people were going to do about all the hackers on multiplay.. I searched the web for ever,"mostly going in circles on this official site", when I ran across that bit of news. That and all the supposed Great Updates and new multiplayer maps that was, from what I gathered, be available like about NOW!! Or possibly as late as the end of February. OH crap..!!! They also talked about new Vita updates like 4.0 and an exclusive beta Sony has out by invitation only called sony-NOW or something like that... I've been a scen subscriber since ps2 and I didn't get an invitation, bleep-it all to bleep! Any body else heard anything about any of this???

Not a clue what you are talking about in either of those posts mate

Have you been ran-sacked by the SUPER SOILDERS that has ALL POWERFUL armor, abilities,and I've been hearing some strange guns firing!? Have you ran across any of those things? I was playing today for two hours, and it seemed to be pretty clean and fair games. Then THEY showed up! None of my guns or missiles would "mark" them, bullets would not stop them, nor bombs even from "sky fury"!!!! THEY walk though walls, and basically mess up the whole game!. I really don't know why they even want to play? I mean it seems to me that it would get boring real quick. I don't know why I have had to put up with this childish behavior day in and day out! The updates seem to me allows them to move around easier or more like "hit and runs", making it much harder to get their names..Have you experienced any of this? thanks.....t

FlamingToast69 wrote:
And I paid $30 for my 4gb

Go to gamestop and ask for used memory cards.  I got a 16 for $4 more. 

STEALTHFIGHTER-1 wrote:
^ blame nintendo not me

Blame Sony.  They are always trying to innovate new tech and get it into the mainstream.  PSP did it last time with their discs.  Problem is their last attempts have not caught on.  And neither will their tiny memory cards. 

sergeantawesome wrote:

FlamingToast69 wrote:
And I paid $30 for my 4gb

Go to gamestop and ask for used memory cards.  I got a 16 for $4 more. 

haha thats funny, too bad I bought mine in 2011 (or 2012 I don't remember which) when the vita came out.  

NOW they're cheap as hell, back then they were expensive AF.

(there was a reason the Vita didn't sell well, it wasn't bad luck)

-Toast

@sergeantawesome i have nothing against nintendo or Sony either but both have done some bad things at the very least but if there's any company i hate in particular as of now because of their betrayal is the one and only Micro$oft (yes the dollar sign was put there on purpose).

People and their $exBox ¢ne
A Killzone Mercenary

64 gb say nothing

Is there a particular reason that guerilla games cambridge , that are devs of kzm and maintain these forums , are not discussing with us the problems of the game?

theo_andravida wrote:
Is there a particular reason that guerilla games cambridge , that are devs of kzm and maintain these forums , are not discussing with us the problems of the game?

they see it, aren't legally allowed to say much