Re: Third update for Killzone: Mercenary released

I only paid $19.95 for it
A Killzone Mercenary

And I paid $30 for my 4gb

^ That's a HUGE ripoff $30 for 4GB?! I paid that same price for my 16GB

Ok **bleep**, I bought mine at launch. Are you really surprised that the vita didn't sell well?

^ blame nintendo not me

STEALTHFIGHTER-1 wrote:
^ blame nintendo not me
Haha why nintendo?

As we all know there are no Microsoft portable consoles only Nintendo and Sony have them even though i know Microsoft is capable of creating them but they won't anytime soon not after what they've done with the Xbox One.

STEALTHFIGHTER-1 wrote:
As we all know there are no Microsoft portable consoles only Nintendo and Sony have them even though i know Microsoft is capable of creating them but they won't anytime soon not after what they've done with the Xbox One.

Oh, it wasn't the 3DS's fault, it was the **bleep**ty price points and sony trying to jew people out of their money

At least they learned, micro$oft has yet to.  They will come to their senses in due time, they all do...

If it was in Sony's position, I would stop production of the Vita, and launch PSP2 (mid 2014) with 3.0GHz Quad-core, 4GBs Ram, and 1-2GB GPU. Pretty much a portable PS4 that way when PS5 comes together, so will a portable version that way developers can make games for both with minimal downgrades. The PSP2 will resemble the Vita also with clickable nubs, no more home button, start, or select which will be replaced with share and the other button. No back touchpad, but the touchscreen is still there (1280x720) along with microSD cards being the memory type used to save data (which 4GBs will be sold standard with the unit). The system will be backwards compatible with certain Vita games that do not require back touch.
A Killzone Mercenary

You can't kill a device that is less than 2 years old without expecting pitchforks and molotovs

I'm actually being completely serious, people (me included) would flip the **bleep** out

Btw, I think it's a horrible idea, it would be impossible, or insanely expensive ($1000+). I don't think you quite realize how much space you have to work with. Also, genius idea on no home button, because once I start a game I would want to reset the device tondo anything else.

Nothing is going to happen for a while, I'm just kinda **bleep** that they released a cheapy-er version. Someone will just make a portable ps4. It's happened with almost every other system