Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Third update for Killzone: Mercenary released

The third update for Killzone: Mercenary has been released! Guerrilla Cambridge TD let us know the following:

Matthew Porter wrote:

Hi,

We're pleased to announce the release of the third update for Killzone Mercenary.

As mentioned in our last blog post, the main priority for this update was to reduce the title's memory card footprint, giving an approximate saving of 800MB, post installation.

Additionally, we've added the option to quit from multiplayer matches during the end round summary, as requested by many of you; we've also reduced the frequency in which the title's startup Valour Card sequence is presented - it's now shown on a daily basis.

Finally, we've addressed a couple of stability issues seen in the wild.

You'll require 359MB free space in order to download and install the patch.

Thank you for your continued interest in the game. We look forward to sharing details of more updates in the near future.

Regards,

Matt

TD Guerrilla Cambridge

Enjoy!

Re: Third update for Killzone: Mercenary released

Are the valour cards updating now? I've been a queen for the last week and im still top 57 place in the weekly leaderboard. Everyone around me is an ace on the leaderboard and I checked this morning... I'm still a queen. Are my stats glitched?!

Awesome, thanks for continuing to support this game.  Looking forward to the new maps!

Thanks, this update make my conection at the game more better, even playing as far as possible of the wi-fi.
and now its confortable to go out after the new map charge. waiting for new maps Smiley Wink
( sorry for the orthography, Im spanish )

Hi,

I have a question which I hope gets answered asap since I am planning to buy KZM digitally soon.

So, after this latest patch, do I need a 8gb memory card to play KZM or will 4 gb card be enough now since the game is 3.3gb and patch is 360mb, which is combined less than 4gb?

Please respond asap.

Thanks!

you need an 8gb memory, trust me

Ydnam__360 wrote:
you need an 8gb memory, trust me

I had serious trouble fitting mine on a 4GB, (with a few other smaller games, like the impossible game and mortal kombat unchained), but it is possible

[ Edited ]

Got mine last night with an 8gig memory card. I'm the god of da Vita baby. Y'know, like the Iron Butterfly song?

What does that make me with a 32GB Memory Card?
A Killzone Mercenary

BD-R9 wrote:
What does that make me with a 32GB Memory Card?

the rich **bleep**

Smiley Tongue

I kid