Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Setting up your Router with Port Forwarding/as DMZ device to help MP connections with your PS Vi

[ Edited ]
What don't u get how many online games on the vita had a beta huh if they did they would be having the same problems this is not a game it's a beta do U srsly think they would release there game with this issue and if almost all the games on the vita had some form of a beta then u sir would not have a single game because there would be problems and if the public beta has these problems then u can scream and u said 12 more days that's more than enough time when they have these problems they don't just do it themselves especially for a Sony owned studio then would send someone SCEE TO FIX IT and if the other ppl experiencing the same problems as u don't buy the game then they will never know u said if I get disconnected from every match losing my data sometimes I do but I don't care because its all gonna be wiped anyway I didn't play the beta to be on top leader boards or for progress I play it for fun and btw the release date is not the 5th it's 4th for Europe 6th for Uk and 10th for US so calm the hell down and if the problem is there on release then I guess I was wrong

Re: Setting up your Router with Port Forwarding/as DMZ device to help MP connections with your PS Vi

^ I find it odd that you've said in other threads that the beta was meant to test servers and to report bugs and glitches. You even said that it's not for us to have fun with it while we test and play. Now i'm confused so which is it? Playing for fun or testing and reporting? Or perhaps both? I personally do both but it's kind of hard to do so when this beta clearly has issues that need to be resolved sooner or later.

And i'm certainly not the only one that has to deal with those annoying errors and problems like "matchmaking service has failed", "Connection has been lost due to latency issues", "Cannot establish connection to the game host", "Internal error" etc. the list goes on and on. And btw you can't just simply say that everyone that has issues with trying to play suddenly has terrible internet connection. You're talking to several dozens of people here and counting.

I sincerely hope that all the issues, errors, bugs and glitches become fixed by release date along with a future patch or DLC for an offline botzone / skirmish for those that actually have poor internet connection or those that simply don't like playing online at all.

It would be rassuring for Guerilla games to issue a statement that all this router reprogramming is just for the beta. So far all I have seen officially from them is that we all have to reprogram every router we ever plan on playing Killzone Mercenary with. 

I really want to buy this game, but if this is their answer to onlne play it's not an answer I will accept.

Ok my question is it is no doubt that the beta has connection issue I don't really experience these problems I always get to a match most of the time but for those who don't get it what does my Internet setting have that allow me to play that those who can't play don't have.
Community Team

Hi All,

Just to follow up and let you know that these instructions for 'Advanced Router Configuration' are only intended as a temporary measure whilst we work on a fix that will handle things differently and hopefully make everyone's lives easier!

Apologies if you're still suffering with this issue,

Guerrilla Cambridge

Ginrai wrote:
Hi All,

Just to follow up and let you know that these instructions for 'Advanced Router Configuration' are only intended as a temporary measure whilst we work on a fix that will handle things differently and hopefully make everyone's lives easier!

Apologies ifyou're still suffering with this issue,

Guerrilla Cambridge

That is all I needed to hear from a dev. Thank you for setting that straight. 

Neolaguna wrote:

I already did all those steps and I still get kicked from the matches I play, usually @ 10 mins after I join to the game. When I play as the host of the game then I can play without problems. I can find a match really fast and join without problems (even without DMZ) but I always get kicked because "lost connection".

I don't know what more to do and I had high expectations in this game Smiley Sad

As a note: Soul Sacrifice never gave me errors and CoD Declassified works like a charm most of the times without getting kicked because of the connection lost.

Soul Sacrifice is giving me the same errors even after I tried DMZ. I kept losing connection in boss fights and while I was in the lobby. It just started happening all of a sudden. And that's not even the worst. I kept getting signed out of PSN and sometimes couldn't connect even though the browser app works flawlessly. The hell!? I think the problem has something to do with the vita update, PSN, or my router connecting to it.

My router is Linksys, Wireless-N Home Router WRT120N — Firmware Version 1.0.07.

There u have it the developer has spoken I TOLD U ALL

I just hope the make it clear to all of us: are the people who have no connection issues have 30 and above mbps? seriously, I am NAT TYPE 2. I repeat. Nat Type 2. and I could baaaarely connect to the game. What's up with that? I have 10 mbps and so far I have no issues whatsoever in any online game. I understand that this is just a beta test but, please, before it's all over, give us (the unlucky ones) a chance?

yeah these methods don't help much.

i hope you guys can fix it.

this game would be so awesome without this headache of conection problems.