Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Setting up your Router with Port Forwarding/as DMZ device to help MP connections with your PS Vi

My main problem with this is that Vita is a portable system. I play on several different wifi networks meaning I'd have to do this every time I go somewhere. Hopefully this is just a temporary fix.

Re: Setting up your Router with Port Forwarding/as DMZ device to help MP connections with your PS Vi

Port Forwarding worked for me! Just follow the instructions, luckily my router (Asus N66U) is really easy to work with, couldn't get port triggering to work though. Now I can get into matches pretty easily. I get the "could not find host" message every once and while just not as frequently.

This has been done for other devices, I don't see why its needed for a Vita. What if its on the go playing?

Unfortunatley neither port forwarding nor placing the Vita in DMZ has fixed the connection issue for me. I connect to PSN and the Killzone server without problems but when I try to join a match I get "Network Error - An internal error has occured".

Here are my port forwarding settings.

My internet connection is quite good (24Mbps) however I'm in Australia where I doubt there are local servers for this game. Could this be the problem?

Hopefully this problem is fixed soon as I sadly can't justify nor recommend a purchase.

Tried everything too and still can't play a match for more then 1 minute. I live in Puerto Rico and I haven't had any problems with other games like Soul Sacrifice and CoD. I hope this is fixed by release because I already pre-ordered and I don't wanna have to wait a lot to play online after I get it.

I agree with hot_knife, all my other online games work perfect. If this connection problem is not solved before this game is released, then  this program is not worth buying. This is a major problem for a lot of players, just read all the negative posts.

Relax guys public beta purpose is for server test it will be fixed by launch n the only reason y'all mad no other fps had a beta if they did u would be seeing the same problems

I'm sorry but these problems are not likely to be fixed asap. In my case, I did everything I could in my router and when every other game works like a charm this only lead to a one conclusion: the game.

I'm going to cancel my pre order, I'm not willing to buy it to find the same problems just for the sake of "maybe they solved it for the launch".

It's more the disappointment than any other thing for having high expectations in this game. I just hope everyone that can play fine enjoys it.

Guys the way your bitching is really annoying its a beta not a game it's a BETA u guys just keep ranting canceling pre-orders do u really think they would release there game with this issue hardly any other game on the vita has any beta what so ever just because they were generous to let us test it they could have done it themselves so just stop your **bleep** its annoying

It's fun when people **bleep** about other people bitching something they don't understand because they are playing without problems.

When they say to us to configure our routers is not a "working on" but hey you are free to think whatever you want.

Remember the release date is @ september 5th, 12 days left and we are talking about money. You solution "just wait to the release" to see the problem still persist and feel you wasted $/€ is not valid.

Again, when you get disconnected from every match without saving your progress or you'r unable to connect come and tell us to buy.