Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Ridiculousness

There is an overwhelming amount of lag and bad connectivity between players in this game causing poor quality gaming and loss of players in a match. There should be a system where the lobby selects a new host at the end of every match from the people currently inside the lobby with the best connection. When a match ends a new host is chosen to prevent the lobby being hosted by someone with rather slow connection. The spawning needs more revision not allowing enemies to spawn near each other the revenge system is ridiculously annoying and unhelpful to either side. For instance when an enemy spawns directly in front of you and you're unloading your clip into them and one you figure they'd be dead they go and shoot you with a couple bullets and you die instead. Spawn protection is fine but that's more acceptable if someone happens to throw a long distance random grenade and you feel the effects. Thusly if there could a revision where players spawn near a teammate furthest from the enemy this would make the game much more enjoyable and less stressful from fear of revenge spawning.
Another ridiculous couple of features are the vultures and ballistic armor..... Wow never have I seen such overpowered features in a FPS. If there could be nerfing of these two items in the game it would also cause for a smoother and less stressful game. The vulture could be like every other vanguard decommissioning after death, and require more Vektan than what comes from two kills and gather their valor and armor. That is way I mean WAY overpowering for a vanguard that allows you to see players through walls. Now ballistic armor...... The amount of damage this armor can take is uncanny. Too many people use this armor making it extremely difficult to take on a team of ballistic wearing players. If the armor didn't allow extra damage to be taken but for players to shoot heavy recoiled guns with less of that recoil, no shake when being fired upon, and less falling damage when falling from heightened areas. This would lead to a more fair outcome of a full team or even a team of two ballistics.
Please consider these changes and revision toward Killzone Mercenary.

Re: Ridiculousness

My counter to ballistic armor is the vc39 and my counter to the vultur is the carapace. A person with ballistic is there to soak up bullets from weapons with silencers, so the STA-52SE doesn't become the norm. So far I've figured out that not many people will adapt to their play style during game play, they play it almost like COD and use the same class every time they spawn. I personally don't think they will change the balancing on the game because they probably understand the class system better than us, but that's just me.

[ Edited ]

I personally prefer the VC9

Vc9 has become one of my primaries since the amount of ballistic noobs has increased drastically.

Actually the lag is due to the players that enter multiplayer games with a really bad internet connection. No matter how much good your internet connection will be at that point, the game is ruined anyway. I hope this is nurfed and people with bad internet connection get on their own server and game and not on existing ones with people with a decent internet connection. After all , of what i hear , there are a lot of people, more than enough , that play with bad internet connections. Let them enjoy the multiplayer game as far asw they can consider they play a multiplayer game without the approprial internet connection, but dont ruin the multipllayer experience for the rest of us here... Smiley Sad

Bro u still play killzone?Smiley Happy

Too bad noone from GC will ever respond to this... i say **bleep** them and everyone should just go to destiny or something its quite clear this game is starting to fail. Used to be my favorite game but now the spawns, ballistic and lag limits my bullshit meter to 3 games a day