Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Team

Post-Patch 2 Connection Issues

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback on the Killzone: Mercenary Patch 2 release. We are aware that some of you are still experiencing connection problems with multiplayer, and we want to assure you we are actively looking into the causes of the problems. To help those investigations, we may be contacting some of you directly in the coming days.

As a reminder, the troubleshooting guidelines have been update to reflect changes made in patch 2. If you're still  having issues, and you haven’t already done so. please take a look over to see if any of the steps outlined improve connectivity:

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Mercenary-PS-Vita/Patch-2-Router-Guidelines/td-p/1430087

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Ginrai

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Re: Post-Patch 2 Connection Issues

Hi all,

Just a brief addendum to this, we've received confirmation that there had been some issues outside of Killzone Mercenary side of things which are likely to have caused the issues with being signed out of PSN, from Friday to end of Sunday night.

Timmers

yeah i have to keep my router on b freq and foward that new port an it's pretty smooth for me.

thanks for working on the game a trying to fix all the problems.

Hi Ginrai,

I would like to know if there are any plans for future in game dlc/dlcs?

congrats, you took my perfectly playable connection and somehow made it just crappy enough to get in a game but get kicked out before firing a shot everytime on every game mode.  never had any problems before this patch now i'm having nothing but problems.

Been player since Beta but have only gotten into a a few games by myself always with low player counts and only late at night or theres nobody on..

But am able to add friends tomy PSN list, who live overseas who are able to join games with full players & I can play then for hours without any problems or lag.

Match making just finds nobody for me & has been a problem since the Beta in seems to effect all if not most of New Zealand as I've tried many differnet internet connections (+ router settings). Would like a fix for how the game finds matches, or a server browser would be even better would have 0 problems then.

I just bought the game today and installed the patch.  However, seconds after I start playing (actually, I haven't even DONE anything yet), I get an error screen and the vita is automatically turned off. What gives?

FYI, this was on SINGLE PLAYER, not online yet.

If you downloaded the game I'd try deleting it and re-downloading.

I'm thinking its the game (i have a hard copy). i deleted everything and tried again with no udate installed. Same result.

I followed the new guidelines and amazingly it seems to have worked.3 full games played and no connection issues. I have not had an uninterrupted game since the beta and even then it was pretty rare. I updated and set up a static ip and portforwarded the one mentioned. It is worth noting I had already portforwarded a load of other ports from previous game/connection issues. If some find it has not worked then I would be happy to detail all the ports i have forwarded.