Guerrilla Games - Developer
timmers_np2

Re: Patch 1.04

[ Edited ]

AnFernal (and all),

The GGC team were in over the weekend looking into this, and whilst I hesitate to tempt fate, it looks like the source of the problem has been isolated. Once we have something more concrete to pass on, myself or someone else from GGC will provide some more information. 

Timmers

Yap23jeremie

[ Edited ]

Hey guys i think i have the solution for this problem! its all about the router's settings(i though mine was well set for my vita but i was wrong and this is why i got all these errors) . So what i've done is just enabling my uPnP, enabling DMZ for my vita(by inserting my vita ip etc) and then port forwarded : UDP Port 10070 ( before there were the ports of sony not kz)

Now everything works fine for me  :smileyvery-happy:

Source: http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Mercenary-PS-Vita/Patch-2-Router-Guidelines/td-p/1430087

zip_czdz

no, its not router problem. i did not have this error before new patch :/
Yap23jeremie

I was also having this issue after the new patch but i configured my router and now everything works fine.
JOCKSnJAZZ

I've noticed the counter melee up arrow popping up right after I spawn with no one else around. This happened twice so far. 

JOCKSnJAZZ

Agreed.  When I get frustrated with KZSF, or anything really, I switch to this just to remind myself that anything could always be worse.  Not sure if its the Vita, KZ Merc. or both.  I think though it is both. 

I can't see how KZM can be any worse than shadow fall is with it's invisible walls everywhere, debilitating lag with anything over nine players, incomplete mess of a game.... KZM can handle eight players better than SF could and that is on an old vita vs. a new ps4. When GG finally finish SF sometime in the thrid quarter of this year (when ps4s will be available) then I will play, but KZM already sounds like a more fun game at heart than SF is which sounds like a chore to play.