Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: KZM: An update on updates

I do say, before the fifth patch we would always be on teams, no matter it there we both people on the enemy team. Now we get split up again, its not very often and I believe its something to do with psn. I really love killzone game. Always have. I just wish there was a hardcore playlist, you know, no aim assist no auto aim. Stuff like that. Make this Game a hell of a harder to play so skilled players have an advantage.

the thing that worrys me is i dont want this to turn in to another TG fail, i used to be a god on this game called Section 8 Prejudice with 21,000+ sniper kills and a 9.87 K/D and although the ranked servers lasted for almost two years all the hard work was taken away from us in one fell swoop, sure GC isnt gonna go bankrupt if they ignore KZM but i just dont like comapnys who already have one game and throw it away for their newer toy

[ Edited ]

AWESOME! Your continued support for this game makes me come back again and again. Thank you very much for listening to us, and fixing the party system so I can play together with my friends. Your support is very much appreciated. Can't wait for the new maps and botzone!

[ Edited ]

@VaVeTi wrote:

it took you guys way to long to inform the people 

you cant say that you cant inform people while shadowfall informs the people everyday 

to bad that the most awaited feature gets delayed no wonder people mass selling there kzm game to bad it HAD potential but it took you guys way to long

They don't.  It took months before they even acknowledge the server issues.  Just be happy with this update.

They also need to switch the players between matches in match making, instead of keeping the same teams (unless in a party) to keep things more fair and balanced.

Just really happy to hear the maps will be out soon, finally.

So now botzone has become seperated from the maps? Oh boy this might not end well so i guess this means the original patch 6 has now become the new patch 7 and same thing with original patch 7 becoming the new patch 8 and so on and so forth.

[ Edited ]

Thanks for keeping us in the loopSmiley Happy The new maps will keep the online longevity going while making the wait for Botzone a little easier. I can imagine that Botzone is a significantly harder task than the maps themselves so your extra time put into coding good, compotent AI is appreciated. 

Because, like a hearty nutritious breakfast in the form of a steamy bowl of Quaker Oats Oatmeal, this announcement was the right thing to do.

[ Edited ]
When I purchased Killzone, I was hoping Botzone was already programmed into the game. Few do not understand Botzone or claims it doesnt make any sense. Well "Botzone" was a factor that made me purchase KZM. I like a story, but I want to War in endless battles regardless if its against AI when internet is not avaible or human controlled opposing forces when it is.
A Killzone Mercenary

@mattp_at_work wrote:

Hi KZM community,

Over the past few weeks we have launched updates 1.04 and 1.05 live, and we thought it was about time we let you know about progress in general.

The latest changes have been primarily maintenance releases to revise multiplayer matching and team balancing, and have added the following:-

• Revisions to join game matchmaking:-

There will now be an auto-retry made on any failure to connect to a game's host  (Ultimately, expanding the search space beyond the individual's given country if a connection can't be established to any host) 

We now also temporarily blacklist games containing clients with whom you've failed a connection (so that those same games don't get hit again when you next repeat the search.)

We hope both changes will see people get into games more easily.

• Revisions to party team balancing: -

Parties will now always initially be matched onto the same team, with best effort made to match a late joining party member onto the same team. Best effort will also be made to match a player onto the team of the friend he/she joined.

Getting people into balanced games and keeping them there continues to be our number 1 for the multiplayer. We monitor all issues reported and welcome the continued feedback.

Update 5 was originally intended for our new maps and Botzone, so what's happened to those? Well, both features are still coming, but need a little more time before we're happy to release them to you.

I'm pleased to announce that the 2 new maps are now in final phases of development and should be released within the next few weeks. However, we've decided to move Botzone into a separate update which will be following on a little later.

Thank you for both the continued interest in the game and constructive feedback to the dev team.  We look forward to sharing further details of our new updates with you in the very near future.

Regards,

Matt

TD Guerrilla Cambridge

Don't listen to people complaining over the dates.  Don't rush, and do it right

If it sounds like Im complaining, Im not, the story reminds of EA's 007 Agent Underfire (Another FPS Game I loved on Nintendo Gamecube). Killzone Mercenary 20X better though and portable, Great Work GGC!
A Killzone Mercenary

I love KZ Mercenary, Thanks Cambridge team! Its really tough juggling two jobs, playing KZ2,KZ3,KZM, and KZSF, but when your a die hard Killzone fan, these things must be done!