Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Clans

Give me your psn id I will add you and we should play together. Who know's we might start up something?

Well i left DSmiley Tongue and X_UltimaTOOL_X doesnt play kzm anymore and BigImty is on PS4 and i left.. they were being a bit childish always fighting eachother and calling each other out about stupid stuff... my PSN is SaintSoldier62 i think i already sent you a FR

[ Edited ]

Wow... I was one of the first people ever playing kzm because I actually live in Australia even though I have a US PSN account and managed to get the copy earlier than the US.

I remember one match where we played together, it was the marketplace and I was a noob back then and both you and me were standing on that high pipe thing and you were quick scoping like crazy!! I was like how is he doing that so quick! I remeber looking up to you. Back then I was trying to be a sniper but I quickly switched to full assault. But X_UltimaTOOL_X is a really good player. I have played with him can't believe he left. There's another good player I know of, don't know if he still plays kzm but his psn id is poetic1der or something like that. I'll give d : p a shot because they are established but maybe you and I could start something. I f**ked up my motherboard while doing some experiments so I am waiting for a new one which will take about a week. 

Well jasveer is going back to PC gaming (he sold his vita) so now EVERYONE else in d : p is german... which means youll be doing lots of german clan battles... i am however thinking of making a clan for all to join and then just have a squad of elites for clan battles

I already know of 20 people who would join if i made a clan XD

And yeah, after i hit like 20K sniper kills i stopped cause the ballistic scrubs kept coming and coming but i still snipe with an M42 from time to time

Okay well then screw d : p... I don't want to be in an all german clan. Okay well then maybe you and I could have something going on. I like your anyone can join policy because that would keep the clan alive and with training they can become good players if they aren't already. But I think we should start off with strong players first just so we can establish a bit of a foundation to attract other players and also show people who's boss Smiley Very Happy

Maybe to beat a ballistic, you are going to have to use ballistic. I know it is not ideal but hey tough times with everyone else using it...

I actually have a tranq/mantys loadout specifically made for ballistic armor lol

Accept my FR and we can talk about a name and recruiting