Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Clans

Hey, I'm down to join you alls calm if you make a new one.

[ Edited ]

Yeah the tranq is actually really useful. It is hard at the start to get used to aiming (at least for me) but once I got the hang of it, it became the best secondary gun for me. It is definitely a gun you should invest time in learning how to use. Once I got the hang of it, I was able to shoot targets from the other side of the map as long as I could see them! Like I said still waiting for my new PS Vita to arrive but I will accept your friend request as soon as possible. I love using mantys, sometimes I go on a killing spree but sometimes, those rare annoying times, I can't find anyone to kill! 

I'll keep in touch Gamble Smiley Happy

Well, once the clan airs, I'll be more than happy to join. Guess it's time to sharpen up my skills again.

I recently decided to replace the vulture on my short range load out with a mantys. If you play it smart, the thing is a real murdering machine. 

My favourite weapons really depend on the stage I'm playing.

I'll keep my eyes on the forum.

Hey saint, I think it is better that you start building the clan without me. There seems to be some interest and we better start now before we loose that interest.

Highlighted

ok