Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cheaters in KZ:M

While playing killzone mercenary today I encountered what was most likely a glitch abuser or a hacker. I wish it was just a vanguard hacker, but this is serious, sadly. The player I encountered was called VEKTAONLINE, I believe it was all caps. He was literally invincible.

I have emptied a full clip of my ls13 (the pump action shotgun) on him, up close, on his back, while he had no vanguard equipped (so no carapace shield), and then he turned around only to kill me. I emptied a full STA-14 clip (semi auto rifle) on him, every shot was an absolute hit, but I didn't get hit markers 2 seconds later I was killed by the same douche. later on, he just walked around leisurely, a teammate emptied a full LMG clip on him, nothing happened, my teammate got killed. I am absolutely sure that he had NO vanguard equipped.

I'm quite sure there was no lag, since he moved perfectly fluid around the map (No sudden teleportations, no long pauses in movement).

I don't know how to report this guy, so I'll just do it here. I don't know if I'm allowed to post his name here, but I just want to make this game breaker burn.

Also, his eyes were glowing all the time. (this may be important because of a recently reported glitch that made players invincible, and made their eyes stop glowing).

I don't have any evidence, screenshots don't prove anything, and I have no video evidence sadly. 

Re: Cheaters in KZ:M

Not cheating... just ballistic armor (but in your defense he might as well be cheating)

Re: Cheaters in KZ:M

[ Edited ]

Nope, it wasn't ballistic. If I see my team mate emptying a full LMG clip onto him, and he doesn't drop, than something different is going on. Also when I land twelve STA-14 shots straight into him, and none of them show a hit marker, but all of them show blood, then that isn't ballistic. Even those guys drop with three-four shots.

edit: I just noticed I repeated exactly what I said before. Oh well.

Cheaters in Killzone: Mercenary

Wolfbrother117, I confirm your words. I played with VEKTAONLINE, it killed instantly and was in espionage armor. Why in espionage armor? Because only in espionage armor it isn't visible the network identifier, and it as the real cheater wanted to hide the data.
Highlighted

Re: Cheaters in Killzone: Mercenary