Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎09-07-2007

What is handle

hey guys what is handle for when you log on to combatzone (online)
Registreret: ‎08-05-2007

Re: What is handle

A handle: The username and password used to connect to Sony based servers.
------ basically, when you got your PSP, it should have came with a red piece of paper with a series of numbers and letters on it. - that is your access code.
Enter that onto: http://www.yourgamingname.com - then you can start playing online on Killzone Liberation. The handle is the username basically, you choose that when you enter your network access code on yourgamingname.com, mine is: KCOVINGTON -and then you choose a password with it and you should be online with killzone, and trust me, that is a good, good, great, fantastic thing... because killzone liberation online rocks the house!! - if you need help with next steps, just respond to the forum buddy!! :-)
Hope this helps.
Registreret: ‎07-21-2007

Wait a sec. I don't think I ever got a red piece of paper when I got my PSP SLIM. I got the bundle pack. Sliver version and there wasn't any Red Paper in there. They didn't even give me my receipt, I payed by credit card too. WTF? Where's the handle??? I haven't signed up at that yourgamingname thing yet.
Registreret: ‎09-24-2007

Same here buddy! Same here......

may be have another way to get Network access code? Because i don't have any red piece of paper
Registreret: ‎08-05-2007

I created a thread about this stuff, it has some very useful information on it, including a number to call up!

Thank you!
I`m all ready send messages to support service and wait`n four answer.