Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pathetic

When I bought the game for the Vita from the PlayStation Store, I didn't realize you didn't include the Chapter 5 DLC. It's pretty pathetic that you don't include that as part of the game, and/or give some way to get the DLC. How is it in 2014 that's even possible? It's can't be that difficult to add it to the main game.

Selling an incomplete game, even for $10, is garbage. I would ask you fix it, but it's obvious that's not going to happen since there isn't enough backlash over it.  Congrats on screwing over the fans that bought the game. 

and P.S. before anyone responds about how I can go get a PSP and buy a hard copy of the game, go search the internet for the DLC, and then I can play it that way, you know that's not even remotely close to a good solution. I shouldn't have to do all that if I bought the game for the Vita. Doing all that would defeat the purpose of getting it on the Vita in the first place. 

Re: Pathetic

Yeah, I think it's pretty bad that no one at Guerrilla thought of a way to get the final chapter working on the Vita. Heck, PSP DLC does work with the Vita (I bought the Leona character for Metal Slug XX on the Vita, but had to d/l it with my PS3), but since the chapter install is done in a way that requires access to the game's folders (which cannot be done on a Vita), it seems completely impossible to do so right now. Maybe if the old Liberation website was working on the PSP browser prompt that gets open when you use the Killzone.com option on Liberation's main menu, we could download from there.

Highlighted

Re: Pathetic

I would not have bought it had I known, I won't hold my breathe but it would be nice if the issue were resolved. Surely it could be patched in easily enough?