Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎12-10-2007

New player needs advice

Hello every1 i am a new player and i need some advice on best map and wepons please post!!
Registreret: ‎10-16-2007

Re: New player needs advice

Best weapons are the chaingun and crossbow(if you have good aim)
every map is good
Registreret: ‎08-05-2007

This depends entirely on you.
I personally like all maps apart from the trenches, which I think is.. OK.. I don't hate any maps, I just dislike some, my favourite is probably Islands and Factory, as I love using Remote mines on them, some great hiding places.

The best weapon also depends entirely on you, but how you use them are important, I personally love the Sniper because of the range, damage and accuracy of the weapon, but I also love the Shotgun, which is completely the opposite.

Crossbow

I quite like the crossbow especially when there are groups of people, not very effective one-on-one in close combat though.

Chaingun

Always a favourite because of it's ability to shoot powerful, medium range bursts of ammo that never runs out.

Have a go with all of them, and look out for me, my handle is TDA Hellfire.

Bye for now Meget glad humørikon
Registreret: ‎11-25-2007

hellfire is totally rightHumørikon med tunge i like the airfield very much because it has hiding places tooHumørikon med tunge you should also try the revolver, it has a very nice time between the shots, if one on one you keep shooting and your opponent wont have a chance to shoot, youll probably kill him.
also: try out some of the mine and frag tactics, like running into someone, planting a mine when they`re not watching good (thats hard to do, i tell you) and then run away making him (ore them) think your scared of death, he`ll probably wont look for the ground surrounding him and wil come after you alone, and runs over your mine. cya online, bijgraams
Registreret: ‎12-15-2007

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wot a handle is plz
Registreret: ‎12-15-2007

plz tel me wot a handle is plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Registreret: ‎05-28-2007

Bijgraams, I hate that mine tactic. It's such a n00bie thing to do. You need to face your opponent.
Registreret: ‎11-25-2007

i know i know, but when your team is going bad, its funny to trick the opponent, (i dont use it so often BECAUSE it is noobie. but sometimes if times arent good, its helpful and for a starting player it will help him through the first ranks)

[ Redigeret ]
a handle is the username you use to log onto Killzone online.

Search for a thread called "The Ultimate yourgamingname help forum" in the older threads, that has everything you need.
Message modifié par Medeea le 04-04-2009 10:30 AM

I love using mines, but I use them in great places and use them well, so it doesn't make you a noob if you use remote mines, but running into people and doing that is noobish.