Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎08-25-2007

Killzone downloads.

I need someone who knows how to help me download killzone stuff cause i have no clue how to please and thnx. Glad humørikon
Registreret: ‎06-10-2007

Re: Killzone downloads.

that would depend on what downloads you need help with....?
Registreret: ‎09-05-2007

tengo una duda no se si se pueden poner cosas en mi psp desde esta pajina
Registreret: ‎08-12-2007

Same here !! no idea where to get the downloads and also how to do it ! I beleive there are extra levels? where are they, can anyone link us to where we get the downloads?

thanks!
Registreret: ‎09-09-2007

You just need access to wi-fi. Then on the Killzone Liberation main page, look for DOWNLOADS. Click on that, and the PSP should automatically connect to the web, and then download chapter 5. You need a memory card with a bit of space on it to download the whole thing onto. It's really worth it though, the new levels are pretty friggin' cool. The Boss battle though is next to impossible. Still working on that.
Registreret: ‎09-04-2007

Well is there anyway to download the extra levels without wi-fi possibly to my laptop then transfere them over to the memory card cos my PSP doesnt seem to want to connect since i upgraded to 3.52 firmware
Registreret: ‎08-12-2007

Yes I'm having exactly the same problem ! is there a link where I can download the extra levels to my PC then just transfer them onto my PSP? Ive got 4 gb free of space so that isnt an issue, just need link to the downloads!!

Cheers
Registreret: ‎08-05-2007

No mate,
Just go on the main menu of Killzone Liberation, click on downloads, and you need to download chapter 5, this gives you valuable content including 2 new online play levels, The Construction site, and the Prison, which are probably 2 of the best online levels available. - once you have downloaded the patch, go the to main menu of your PSP, and go to the "game" section, click on "Memory stick TM" right at the bottom of the menu, there should be a file in there named "Killzone TM: Liberation Update.
Just click on it to download the new content... there is no other way I think, so you need to be able to connect to wireless internet.
Good luck and I hope this helps!! :-)
Registreret: ‎06-21-2007

NEVER UPGRADE!!!
Registreret: ‎08-16-2007

Why shouldn't we download updates? I already have, are you getting problems with your PSP?