Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Killzone Liberation patch and chapter 5 content

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYIVK9R1

just copy UCUS98646 to game folder in pspgo or psp in rar file need to use winrar to extract go to download or downloads tab in the killzone liberation game main menu when web browser loads or connection settings come up just hit the circle for cancle when you come to empty page in web browser click circle button to exit and killzone liberation installer will start enjoy!!! also includes 1.2 patch for online capabilities!!! 

Re: Killzone Liberation patch and chapter 5 content

[ Edited ]

Excellent work!  I really appreciate this upload.  Guerrilla Games should use the following instructions and sticky this post, if they refuse to fix the downloads page:

10 EASY STEPS TO UPDATE KILLZONE LIBERATION WITH DOWNLOAD PACK

1.  Make sure your PSP's battery is full (this is required to install)

2.  Download the "PSPKillzone-update.rar" (virus free) from HERE

3.  Extract using your favorite extractor (WinRAR is reccomended)

4.  Connect your PSP to your computer using a USB cable and put the PSP into USB Mode

5.  On your computer, navigate to the PSP folder in your PSP's storage, inside that folder is a GAME folder.  This is where you copy the extracted folder.

6.  Make sure you copy the folder onto the same memory card as where Killzone Liberation is installed (if using digital copy).

7.  After copying, and disconnecting your PSP from the computer, you'll notice that a "Killzone Installer" is listed in the "Game" column on your PSP.  Don't select this.

8.  Boot up Killzone Liberation like normal, and select the "Downloads" button.

9.  The game will try to connect to the internet and use a web browser, so press CIRCLE a few times until it quits the browser.

10.  A prompt should then appear saying "Installation of Killzone Liberation Installer will start".  Press Yes, and (assuming your PSP is charged) the bonus content will be installed.

Enjoy a brand new chapter, and online play with all the people who received the game free in Sony's Welcome Back program.  Please show this to everyone you know!

Follow me on Twitter if this was helpful: @K1rkpad

Oh, make sure you DONT DELETE the "Killzone Installer" in your Game column.  This will uninstall the patch.

thanks ill try it

Was it reallly necessary to post another thread about this?

I already posted the solution countless times in the 7 pages long thread http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-Liberation-PSP/Cannot-connect-to-Killzone-com-or-access-Do...

Don't people know how to search anymore?

Thanks for reposting the link to the update anyway, even if I posted it in on page 6 of the mentioned thread...and by the way, I uploaded it... Smiley Happy

motherh666 from Guerilla posted at the bottom of page 6 that Guerilla will make the update, chapter 5 and unlockables available again, no mention of when, but atleast they know there is a problem.

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

If you have the european version of Killzone, you'll have to manually create a directory called UCES00279 in \PSP\GAME\ and move the EBOOT.PBP into it.

I know this s going to sound like a really stupid question but Im not really good with computer stuff. So when you say extract the file with Winrar, what the heck does that mean?

Sorry for my stupidity

I have some trouble with the patch, i have russian version of game, i instll the patch but i don't see the 5th chapter

Be sure to check this video:

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_annotate?ns=1&v=F2zhKU5hZBQ

Any other questions leave a comment.