Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is it worth buying for Vita?

Rather than use a PSP?

I find the nub difficult as my left thumb is missing tendons.

So is KZL any good on the VIta?

Re: Is it worth buying for Vita?

Sure go ahead, but I have no idea how to sign out. I can't find it anywhere. Somebody save me! Seriously, I can't find it!

Got it - easier than PSP as well

[ Edited ]

Hey there.  I see you got the game.  Just note that the downloadable 5th Act is only available on the PSP.  I own both a Vita and PSP, so what I did was play the game on Vita until the end of Act 4, transfer my save data onto my PS3, then transferred it to my PSP.  I installed the DLC onto my PSP and continued my campaign there.  Act 5 is crucial to the story of Liberation because of a cliff-hanger at the end of Act 4.  PSP's analog stick did take a bit of getting used to after playing it on the Vita's analog, but it took sheer moments to get used to it. Going back to non-touch-screen short cuts was easy.  Anyways, enjoy Liberation!

NO ITS NOT!!!! Its an awesome game, the MP is one of my all time favs but without chapter 5 its not worth $10. Its incomplete. Without the multiplayer its only great. Without CH 5 its an unfinished game. Wait till Ch5 is available then purchase for $10. If the servers are up and running, with Ch 5 i,d pay $20 for it no question. Fix the upload Guerrilla!!!