Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HEY ADMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TURN ON KILLZONE LIBERATION SERVER !!!!!!!!!

Many people from all countries playing together!I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SERVER CLOSING

This very popular game in my country!!!!!!!

Sorry for my bad english,i am from Russia

Re: HEY ADMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY FROM SONY READ THIS FORUM ?????????????????????????????

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TURN ON KILLZONE LIBERATION SERVER !!!!!!!!

Where administration of site?Why u can't answer to my questions?WHY CLOSING SERVER KZ LIBERATION?Man Sad

I think they took all the idiots and said lets take a cool game but take out dedicated servers and turn of even more servers to really make people want to pay 60 bucks a pop for it. they totally RUINED it . it takes at least 5 min to even find a room wont buy another and will NEVER BUY A PACK> IDIOTS

I am from Russia too. Many people ask you to retrieve opportunity to play on the KLZ multipleer. Please. This a great game. It can not die so easy. A lot of people have bought this game.  Where are you? Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Oh man i didnt know the MP servers were down. When this game wan new i played MP for over a hundred hours. Its was and still is my fav psp MP game. The reason i quit was hackers ruined the game. Peeps would do things like throw grenades all over the level at once, go through walls or god mode. I had hoped they had gotten boared and honest players were lleft. Anyhow TURN THE SERVERS BACK ON!!!!!