Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎08-05-2007

HACKERS!!!

Hi people, are you annoyed with Hackers too?
I have create a page and forum to report suspected hackers too.

Help me out here people, let's try and stop people ruining our games!
Registreret: ‎05-09-2007

Re: HACKERS!!!

racist!!!!!!!!!

its only a game dude. If someone is not playing right, just leave and go to a different game. There is a way to report the player if they are cheating. You just have to action to do so. Its that most if, not all dont care enough to do so. When i find myself in a game with a cheater, i usually go right at them just to tweak my game skill a little. After i DIE about 5 or 6 times, i leave and join another. Take it as experience and charge that shi# to the game. The funny thing to me is. The abilities they come in with. Multi arrows and invincibility. Ha.. you call that a hack. If i had to cheat to play (and for the life of me cant figure out whats so hard that they have to hack to get kills) i would come out with rapid rockets. or grenades that chase players, or how about throwing spider mines all over the place that dont track me.Smoke bombs that are deadly gas. Hell i would even pick one of the female players and have her lay down and spider mines come out of her skirt. What about 2 guns, of different types. I want a mini gun in one hand and crossbow in the other. As long as we are talking about it. i want to throw out med. packs everywhere that heal my team and blow up on the enemy team. Or just float around like that dude on star wars using the force to kill. I know, i want to be able to take off my head and punt it at people. "the kick it up, BOOOOM hes dead" bwhahahahaaaha

its only a game dude. If someone is not playing right, just leave and go to a different game. There is a way to report the player if they are cheating. You just have to action to do so. Its that most if, not all dont care enough to do so. When i find myself in a game with a cheater, i usually go right at them just to tweak my game skill a little. After i DIE about 5 or 6 times, i leave and join another. Take it as experience and charge that shi# to the game. The funny thing to me is. The abilities they come in with. Multi arrows and invincibility. Ha.. you call that a hack. If i had to cheat to play (and for the life of me cant figure out whats so hard that they have to hack to get kills) i would come out with rapid rockets. or grenades that chase players, or how about throwing spider mines all over the place that dont track me.Smoke bombs that are deadly gas. Hell i would even pick one of the female players and have her lay down and spider mines come out of her skirt. What about 2 guns, of different types. I want a mini gun in one hand and crossbow in the other. As long as we are talking about it. i want to throw out med. packs everywhere that heal my team and blow up on the enemy team. Or just float around like that dude on star wars using the force to kill. I know, i want to be able to take off my head and punt it at people. "the kick it up, BOOOOM hes dead" bwhahahahaaaha
Registreret: ‎10-03-2007

i agree with soshaan
just leave the room
Registreret: ‎11-03-2007

awesome stuff SoShaan, i want to play that now

Killzone - Garrys Mod Meget glad humørikon
Registreret: ‎09-06-2007

wats wrong wit sayin nigga i mean white ppl said it so wat black ppl cant? i got reported for sayin it but wat ppl dont get is that its just a freakin word

and about hackers dude they like see ppl do the kinda stuff ur doing it funny to them plus hackings funny

NEW HOT CLAN WT ME IS WT-MARKX i might get ban from it or something but till then its kool plus I KILLED KSB HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and created it
Highlighted

u type too much dude lol