Viser resultater for 
Søg i stedet efter 
Mente du 
Svar
Registreret: ‎03-07-2008

Defeat Cobra's Spider Tank

I am at the checkpoint to defeat the spider tank but can't. Any suggestions how to kill it fast and easy?
Registreret: ‎02-23-2008

Re: Defeat Cobra's Spider Tank

get the missle launcher from the left supply depot then wait for his machine gun t stop shooting and att his missle launchers then the gun then the spider mine things. and when you run out of ammo use the Helghast chain gun
Registreret: ‎05-26-2007

> get the missle launcher from the left supply depot
> then wait for his machine gun t stop shooting and att
> his missle launchers then the gun then the spider
> mine things. and when you run out of ammo use the
> Helghast chain gun

Ditto; Find & make use of any cover you can until you can take out his missile launcher & chain gun, they'll flay you in no time! Good luck
Registreret: ‎05-26-2007

Sorry for the double post but: Unlock as many as the special items as you can before taking the tank on as it'll improve your odds by A LOT!"
Registreret: ‎02-29-2008

That Tank was pretty Easy...though the first time I did have trouble..the first time I used rockets then used what ever gun....

The most recent time and seemed to be fastest in a sense was when I started with rockets, then Sniper rifle, and when the spider mines come out I went to the assault riffle...and then in a jiffy he was done...though Grenades do come in handy on occasion....but there are so many different ways..

and if anybody has a good way of putting Stratson down I need a good idea..for that >.>
Registreret: ‎06-13-2007

best way is first use teh scylla/ helghast chain gun until it gets to about 200 health just keep popping out and shooting when it stops stand behind the middle wall thing

then when it gets to 200 health objectlock and grenade it about 3-4 times

then use Rocketlaunher on the missiles rest is easy as its easy to dodge just takes time
Registreret: ‎04-24-2008

Re: Defeat Cobar's Spider Tank

So, then would it be fair to say that since i have not yet unlocked the Scylla, i'm probably going to keep getting reduced to dogmeat against that thing??

....ooo....i'm short a few money-cases from some of what i considered to be stickier spots in Campaign mode...argh!
Registreret: ‎05-11-2008

Re: Defeat Cobar's Spider Tank

Honestly, it seemed pretty easy to me. I mean, I died, but it wasn't anything like Metrac or Stratson Overrasket humørikon
I just went in with the crossbow, hit his chaingun with all the bolts I had left, then I fragged it, and then I just ran and grabbed grenades and the rocket launcher. his rocket launchers aren't so bad, if you just stay far away from him, fire a quick burst, then roll out of the way, he'll be toast and you'll be in perfect shape.

I go back and kill him with only the LAR for fun now. ;D
Highlighted
Registreret: ‎03-14-2014

addd eu ai