Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Chapter 5 install failed on Vita?

Is there anybody  installed Chapter 5 on Vita? if yes, pls guide me. thanks.

Re: Chapter 5 install failed on Vita?

i was wondering this as well since i replay Killzone 1 with the HD release i wanted to fully play Killzone Liberation on my vita... but i cant get chapter 5..

WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO KILL a certain person.

I have been also been wondering the same thing i got KZ Liberation on my Vita and I cannot seem to get Chapter 5 DLC on it anyone figure it out yet?

I also need/want the DLC on my Vita.

I believe the Act 5 DLC is available only for the PSP as the Vita's install structure does not work the same way.  As a work-around, I downloaded the DLC on my PC (as instructed on the Killzone Blog) and installed it on my PSP.  I enjoyed Acts 1-4 on my Vita, then transferred the save data to my PS3, then onto my PSP.  I completed the game there.  If you don't have a PSP maybe you can borrow one from a friend, or even find a cheap one at a used game store (I've seen them go as low as $15).  I would assume most of us have PS3's.

Anyways, good luck!

It would seem that there are quite a few people wanting this to happen.  I love Killzone Liberation and still get together with friends to play Ad Hoc multiplayer from time to time.

Would it really be so hard for the developers to re release the game for the PS Vita with the chapter 5 content already included?  Better yet why don't they just make an HD version of Killzone Liberation with the DLC content exclusively for the PS Vita with trophy support!

What a rip-off!!!!! I never would have purchased the vita version without Ch. 5. Cmon Guerrilla fix Ch5 ; i understand the MP server being down but the final chapter of the campaign? Fix it!!!

Please patch it in

Could you guys patch chapter 5 for the ps tv users?