Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

does anyone have any of the online rewards i unlocked them but cant access them due to gg shady website work if anyone could zip them all up into one big zip and upload them onto some kind of website so that i can download it I would be grateful

thank you soooo much i have been trying to download that sh... for a while now and because the website is so fuged up its aggrivating so my thanks go to you

Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

I would like to apologize to lolo486, ToroRojoMIA, zepified and PCF-Ronin. Earlier in this thread I insisted that the solution posted by lolo486 was false and a lie. It has been several months and I borrowed a PSP to see if I could download the content I wanted.

I tried ToroRojoMIA's solution, once again and to my surprise I have found that he was right.

I apologize again to the Killzone and playstation community as I really hate misleading information, and I contributed to it.

Happy gaming,

P.D.: If anybody out there needs a hand with this process let me know!send me a personal message and I will be glad to help.

WTF!!! I'm confused....Is there a solution to this...?!?!?! I'm angry because I used to be able to get online all the time...but now I CAN'T!!!!

Yes there is a solution, read it on page 1, and use this link to download the update http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYIVK9R1

I'm sorry, I can't figure this out.  I was unable to download the patch via my PSP browser.  There was no "Regular Download" button available.  I downloaded it to my Mac and then sent it to my PSP.  I saved the file to the PSP directory, but I have no idea what "extract" it means.  I assumed "copy the PSP directory" meant copy TO the PSP directory?  Any help you could give a dummy to these kind of things would be much appreciated (button by button instructions would be even better!)  Thanks!

The file you downloaded is an archive RAR file named "PSPKillzone-update.rar".

You need to decompress it under MacOS using StuffIt Expander or something similar.

http://www.stuffit.com/mac-expander.html

Once decompressed, you will obtain a folder named "UCUS98646".

Copy it to your console in the subfolder GAME of the folder PSP.

Disconnect your PSP and do this:

Start the game as usual, select "Downloads", the browser will start, quit by pressing O, the patch installer should start, follow the on-screen instructions.
The game will restart, "v1.2" is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the main menu.
The chapter 5 "Root of Evil" is now accessible in the "Campaign" menu.

yes the link works on this page thanks

Guerrilla Games - Developer

Hi All, we are looking into making the DLC, Patch and Unlocks available for players again now that the game is part of the Welcome back package.  Watch this space.