Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

mine too when i'm going to the download or killzone.com section in the game it always say to turn on conserve memory but when i look at my tools the setting section won't open please help me

[ Edited ]

I just followed the directions in "lolo486"'s post at the very beginning of this thread and it worked just fine.

The directory "\PSP\GAME\UCUS98646" was not there in my PSP.  I simply copied it over.  After exiting the browser I was asked if I wanted to install data and I proceeded to upgrade the game.  Very simple.

Thanks, lolo486!

------------------

Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

06-06-2010 01:01 AM 
There is an alternate way to install the patch:
-get this file and extract it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U8CGARBM
-copy the PSP directory on your PSP, overwrite if you're prompted to.
If you have the european version of Killzone, you'll have to manually create a directory called UCES00279 in \PSP\GAME\ and move the EBOOT.PBP into it.
Leave CHAPTER5.BIN in \PSP\GAME\UCUS98646
Start the game as usual, select "Downloads", the browser will start, exit it by pressing O, the patch installer should start, follow the on-screen instructions.
The game will restart, "v1.2" is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the main menu.
The chapter 5 "Root of Evil" is now accessible in the "Campaign" menu.

Please GG fix the problem on your website, I want to see my rewards from KZL!!

Yes, I am looking ALL over the place for any kind of solution, but I cannot find anything.

ATTENTION: None of the methods explained before by "lolo486" work. They will only corrupt the data in your psp

i just wanna say that if i can do this, anyone can!!!

i had some problems at first with some of the directions listed in some of these posts... i pretty much only know how to surf the web, god i'm such a noob... but after going to youtube to search for some video instructions, i finally found the right video with the right person explaining things in just the right way (i.e. simple, clear, concise).

so thanx to everyone for your continued efforts in getting this issue laid to rest with Sony and Guerilla.  they both should have taken care of this a long time ago, and made it public so that we all didn't have to search the web or write people emails, begging for help.

3 hrs or so ago, i felt that all was lost and that i'd never get to play Chapter 5 in a game that i love and think to be one of the best on the PSP even to this day!   i was just mad as hell at the fact that i wasn't getting all that i had paid for or that i wasn't getting the full experience.  but 3 hrs later, my feelings have turned a 180 and i'm so very happy that i was able to do this by myself with no one physically next to me helping me, the cpu illiterate, out.   that of course goes without saying, again, that i couldn't have done it without everyone online.

anyways, i'm off and ready to get to chapter 5 so that i can rightfully finish this game and play it the way the devs wanted us to experience it.  thanx again everyone... your help is greatly appreciated... i hope you all really, truely hear and believe this!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Well, you should share how did YOU fix this problem "zepified"... What you say sounds more like and advertisement made by sony or whoever made killzone.

The process for installing chapter 5 and the online multiplayer is: Going to the website and then the website installs certan SPECIFIC types of files that belong ONLY to your psp. If you downloaded any files that were installable to your psp and it worked it means that you are running  HOMEBREW.

Please especify your process, otherwise your post isjust misleading information for other people.

Yep  ToroRojoMIA worked fine for me too

Haven't played KZ:L in ages and had load my save and patch files

Its a pitty killzone.com don't have a psp compatible website anymore.

and  te_ton-66 your homebrew statement is wrong.

Having installed the patch a few times in the past (pre missing website) there are only 2 files that are downloaded and they are not 'your psp' specific as I have used the downloaded files to install the patch onto other PSP's for my flat mates and friends for a little AD-HOC lan we had after the patch was first released.

Its not even EUR/US/AUS coded as I just installed it on my Aus released UCES00279/P

WTF ZEPIFIED, help, please

TELL US, we helped you!

[ Edited ]

What is your problem?

Have you tried to follow the instructions I posted?

No it worked, just didnt feel like trying it, thanks