Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

HEY!! Yes I have the same problem. And after having KZL for months now I only found a few days ago that you can download Chapter 5 through the "Downloads" section on the menu. So yeh I click and get the Killzone 3 frontpage or that problem where it says you dont have enough space on your psps blah blah blah you not what I mean. I really want it fixed so I can play chapter 5 :Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Now I don't know if anyone else figured out why this is happening... because I didn't feel like going through every page. But anywho, I will inform those who skip to the last page much like I do.

Here's the reason why...
The PSP doesn't have enough memory to download and store the enormous background image that the Killzone 3 splash page age gate displays... and as a result, the page refuses to load.

And there ya have it! So we either wait for that bloody Killzone 3 splash page to go away, or we get the webmaster of this site to make an exception for PSP users.

TheDark12 wrote:
Now I don't know if anyone else figured out why this is happening... because I didn't feel like going through every page. But anywho, I will inform those who skip to the last page much like I do.

Here's the reason why...
The PSP doesn't have enough memory to download and store the enormous background image that the Killzone 3 splash page age gate displays... and as a result, the page refuses to load.

And there ya have it! So we either wait for that bloody Killzone 3 splash page to go away, or we get the webmaster of this site to make an exception for PSP users.

Congratulations... we figured that out a few pages back.

Still not a word from Guerilla.

Please guys - let us have C5 goodness

MilkyMadness87 wrote:
So I finally hooked up my router today and was interested in checking out what the download section had in store for me with Liberation, only to find I continued to get this message for both the Download and Killzone.com section of the menu "there is not enough memory. close a tab or go to [tools] > [settings] > [view settings] and set [conserve memory] feature may help in some cases.". I did everything from turning everything off in the web browser... Images, Flash, Animations, JavaScript and then turning the "Conserve Memory" option on to no avail, I also disabled the cache cause I heard that may help but still nothing. Now I'm fairly certain it has something to do with the fact that when the browser opens it immediately opens to "http://www.killzone.com/kz3/agegate.html" which is apparently so intensive to access with the psp's internal memory even with every single option turned off. I also learned that the "Download" section holds a patch and chapter 5 which I would very much like to play. However I've noticed that most posts on the subject don't go past late 2008... Is it all but impossible to download this patch and extra gameplay now?. Can someone please touch on this subject and help me out? even if to give me some closure in knowing I should give up on my attempts because Liberation is no longer up kept. Thank you.

watch this in HD youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bmle3uJdo

Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

[ Edited ]
RDL, I watched your video, the Killzone Liberation update files you copy from your PC to your PSP are files that you saved from your memory stick first, am I right?
If so, sharing them won't help anyone as they are signed for your PSP only.

For the people who want to install the Infrastructure patch and the free Chapter 5, please read the 5th post of the thread.
Message modifié par lolo486 le 07-15-2010 08:23 PM

Heys guys, well... heres MY problem... i uuhh accidently deleted the file named USO or USU (idk rly...) soooo... well i go into PSP -> GAME and well... its just not there... BUT whats weird is that i have my save file of killzone.

Re: Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

lolo486 wrote:
RDL, I watched your video, the Killzone Liberation update files you copy from your PC to your PSP are files that you saved from your memory stick first, am I right?
If so, sharing them won't help anyone as they are signed for your PSP only.

For the people who want to install the Infrastructure patch and the free Chapter 5, please read the 5th post of the thread.
Message modifié par lolo486 le 07-15-2010 08:23 PM

i have ALL files ever released by killzone.com for killzone liberation UNSIGNED and work on all PSP. today i even send them to a friend with a PSPGo and it work. i have all the original files!!!

Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

Ya i got this problem after the psp version 6.31. I was having the patch but i delete to have cobar and metrac and when i come to download it again its said there not enough memory but i have 3gb and its go to kz3 web site its sucks and someone tell it to guerilla or ps store
srry for my accent im french... Smiley Happy

Re: Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

Thanks a lot, friend. I finnally installed it.

I was very afraid cos i've recently bought this fantastic game

Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZLnk you very much for this, I really

[ Edited ]

First of all, thanks a lot for this, I really thought I wouldn't be able to experience the fifth chapter due to this **bleep** killzone.com splashpage. But one question, after I successfully installed the patch and chapter 5, my savegame is lost. Or not found anymore rather, it is still on the stick, but the game cannot read it anymore. Any solutions?