Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

"Once More Into The Breach..."

This is the posting I made today on Playstation.com's Forums, we'll see what happens, I guess:

Attention Moderator RE : Killzone:Liberation not connecting anymore.
There is a MAJOR issue with Killzone:Liberation that appears to have just begun two weeks ago, it is happening with other people as well and I can't get an answer from ANYONE as to what is causing it. Basically, you can no longer connect to Killzone's site through the PSP anymore without receiving an "out of memory" error". This is descibed in detail in a Thread currently going at the Official Killzone site. The path is "Killzone.com : Games : Killzone: Liberation (PSP) : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL". The patches and in-game downloads for this game are only available through the in-game menu of Killzone:Liberation, meaning they can ONLY be accessed through the PSP.This is even mentioned in the FAQ of the Killzone.com website.

1) People are asking for help in the Thread.

2) I've written to the sites webmaster several days ago with no reply.

3) I've been writing back and forth with Sony Corp., they thought it was just me or my PSP Browser settings, which it wasn't, and my latest email from them was this:

"Hello XXXXXXXX,

Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience regarding this unknown issue.

However, we do not have any more information as to why you would be having this problem.

It appears to be a possible web browser issue because there is no known issue with the website.

We would request you post a message on the forum and specifically to a moderator for any further assistance
this unknown issue, http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/."

So with this in mind, "would you kindly" ("Bioshock" joke!) please check the Thread I've listed, other people are having problems too and I'm about ready to give up the fight!

(*sigh"..............)

I don't get it, how has no one been able to give us a solid answer or solution. Are these forums not maintained very well?. I actually sent a message to the webmaster first before I created this topic and I haven't heard anything whatsoever.

Okay....I think I finally figured it out....

.......it's a Vektan ISA conspiracy!

The Vektan dogs are screwing with Liberation as part of their scheme to threaten our Helghan way of life!
(Never trust a person who doesn't own orange-colored eyewear!)

(*sigh*)
You know why I'm saying this, right?
Because I have to joke.
If no one's listening, ya' might as well have a laugh!

Still kinda stings, though...
...wonder what "Rico" would say?! Smiley Wink

having the same problem.

This is frustrating and rediculous

Hey guys, luckly a really great updater (android gets the credit) has posted this long timeago in media fire.

Idk if I can post though but I will anyways since we were all desperate lol. My first post as well xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmhkc1nmzl It's for USA btw.

The post above mine literally works, I was a little upset about the psp web problem, and then I downloaded the file above, after it opened in winzip it was easy the readme file very easy, thought I would post that I successfully used the link above.

Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

I already posted the method on the first page, for US and Euro versions of the game...too much to read I guess...

Re: Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

I did read, and nor do I care to explain why i used the later link, except for the forum is already 3 pages, wanted to see what else was written, but I do know one thing tho, don't take it to personally, geez throwing the "to much to read" is kinda childish, I don't think there is any prize for your link being posted.

Rif.: Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

anch'io non riesco per memoria insufficiente!(memory)!!help me please.......

Betreff: Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

Thank you lolo486
Finally it works. I am so glad. Now i can continue enjoying Killzone.
Thank you, thank you, thank you 1000 times
nara