Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

How long do you think it will take for guerilla to fix the problem????

I'm suffering the same problem - I've ONLY just got a PSP (taken me this long to decide it is worth it for commute to work) and KZ: Lib was first on my list of games to purchase... Please Guerilla, everyone on this thread will give you an ISA hug of peace, and not a Helgahn slap if you can sort this out!!!

Ditto Blackglasswar, I just recently picked up my psp since I had some spare cash and figured it was finally time to get one. Killzone: Liberation was one of those must plays for me if ever I got a psp. Loved the first Killzone, I've only played a little of Killzone 2 but still it's an enjoyable series. Please make a fix for this Guerrilla... I want more Liberation action!

Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

If you're desperate to play the 5th Chapter, use the method I posted on page 1, or you'll have to wait for Guerilla to fix the front page of the site to redirect PSP users to a proper place...that might take a while due to Killzone3 I think...

Re: Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

i hope is sooner than later, i just got my psp go and downloaded the v1.2 patch but i didnt know that the chapter 5 existed

Re: Re : Re: Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

Okay, this is the response I got from Sony yesterday regarding this problem ( I went into detail about the error message, etc when I wrote to them):

"We apologize for the delayed response and appreciate your patience. Unfortunately we do not have any information on this issue with Killzone: Liberation. It may be true that the home page you have set is causing an issue. I am including information on how to change your browsers home page.

Article Title: Change Internet Browser home page
Article Link: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1742"

Uh, right...I don't think so guys! (Heck, I have no Homepage set on my PSP Browser anyway!)
So I replied to their response with this:

"Unfortunately your answer has nothing to do with helping this. Would you PLEASE check the Killzone.com Thread that has been started in their Forums for "Liberation" and take note of all the players having this same problem. If you can't help, can you tell me who to contact at Guerilla Software who can?"

Sony is pushing the PSP really good right now, if more people write to them about this maybe they'll see there's a problem. You can go to the Playstation site and find "Contact Us" at the bottom of almost any page to email them.

I have had the patch installed with chapter 5 for a couple of weeks now, but the reason I'm pursuing this is:

1) This problem just began last week and I can't connect to Killzone.com with my PSP anymore. (PC & PS3= just fine, but that ain't really the point here, dig?)

2) Moneys tight these days. People deserve everything their entitled to when they purchase a product. I feel like a schmuck when I know there's other Killzone fans out there having problems with their games. This. Is. Not. Cool.

"All I want is FREAKIN' sharks with FREAKIN' laser beams on their heads! Is that SO hard to do people?!" -Dr. Evil

Wow that sucks, although I like your vigor charfan. I tryed that myself with changing the homepage so it would come up as the main Killzone Command Center page and I thought it worked until it asked me to sign in at which point it sends you right back to the Killzone 3 page. It was frustrating to say the least. Cheers for keeping up the fight! maybe someone from Sony can find time to help us out soon.

Re: Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

Dude, please help me D:. I followed everything u said, I go to downloads then I exit the internet browser, then nothing happens, it goes back normal D: Smiley Sad please help me Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Re: Re : Cannot connect to Killzone.com or access Downloads for KZL

Never Mind fixed the problem I thought that I had the euro version. Thanks ! I'll make a YouTube tutorial and upload it Smiley Very Happy

Hi there!!! I have this problem too, I would like to download the Killzone libertation patch update and Chapter 5 to my PSP GO US version, please let me know how to get these updates manually for US version or how to fix that out of memory psp browser. I just got that game and didn't finished yet.

Killzone.com support please HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!