Knucklehead211

The Killzone Killcast Episode 1 is UP!!

http://raincloud.ca/killcast/episodes/KillzoneKillcast_ep1.mp3

Right click the link and choose save as to download the Killcast! depending on your browser, you may be able to stream it online.

This is copied over from a previous thread, but as stated, I cannot thank PshycoNinja and thebadnews for helping me out on this enough. It was a great joint effort, and thank both of you for your hard work!

We ask that all of you leave us some feedback - what we should/ should not do, what was good/bad - even tell us it sucked if you think so! - and we'll be implementing improvements in the second episode!

Enjoy!

photo Killzone_3_18185KZ3_preview_11-570x320.jpg
PshycoNinja

Re: The Killzone Killcast Episode 1 is UP!!

Also go ahead and leave questions for next weeks episode. Try to keep them as close to killzone related as possible.

MummyCigarette

[ Edited ]

Ok, good effort for your  first attempt. If I got 2 be honest it was fairly boring. Again, not bashing it but it could use a little spicing up.  Suggestion: Listen to Howard Stern radio and steal some of his act.

sither11

Ok well I listened to it and great effort now you wanted the truth and thats what i shall give.

- Like mummy said, spice it up a bit if your doing 50+ min podcast dont be so strictly down to earth about getting questions done and stuff, spice it up with jokes maybe lead off topic entertain the audience a bit more.

- Try to do a certain event for the viewers maybe every week or something, it can range from many things maybe like a karaoke week, a rap battle, hell or go acapella up in the killcast Idk do something a bit more to gain the attention from the audience

otherwise good work keep it up sound quality is great, something i noticed maybe its just me but no sound for right ear bud for headphones

PSjoh

wow... i didnt expect you to answer all the questions i just gave you a bunch to contribute :smileyvery-happy:

i didnt think it was bad, more like long (but yeah you had a lot of questions)

i dont know if its my thing that bugged or the page i really empty... i listened to it while on forums (because i tought it was only fair to listen to it) its actually cool, but maybe it should have its own website, like where it would be kind of a background music.

i went trought the whole show (exactly now as im writting) (and now it ended lol) (and now theres music)

which is exactly what i was gonna suggest, music and sound effect... (this is outrage quote or something)

i think it was pretty good, nice answers... maybe some akward moments, but overall good.

Knucklehead211

PSjoh wrote:

wow... i didnt expect you to answer all the questions i just gave you a bunch to contribute :smileyvery-happy:

i didnt think it was bad, more like long (but yeah you had a lot of questions)

i dont know if its my thing that bugged or the page i really empty... i listened to it while on forums (because i tought it was only fair to listen to it) its actually cool, but maybe it should have its own website, like where it would be kind of a background music.

i went trought the whole show (exactly now as im writting) (and now it ended lol) (and now theres music)

which is exactly what i was gonna suggest, music and sound effect... (this is outrage quote or something)

i think it was pretty good, nice answers... maybe some akward moments, but overall good.

Well thanks man, we did alright for a start up. And dangit, I tried to edit most of those out so we sounded like we knew what we were doing :smileytongue:

And thanks for the criticism mummy, as long as it's constructive it's appreciated!

photo Killzone_3_18185KZ3_preview_11-570x320.jpg
Dynasty021

I only listened to half of it and not all. So I want my credit to be in the beginning of next week show :smileytongue: OR RKO YOU BOTH I MEAN IT

You need to spice it up. Pyscho sounds like he didn't hit puberty yet and knuckle you sound like a p3do :smileytongue:

jk

but yeah spice that **bleep** up. Cant you guys have people like call into the show or something? try to include that.

also add music when going into breaks. no KZ music either.

Next week show talk about the the open beta, clans coming entering KZ3, include my enough is enough thread, and talk about the people on the forums lol.

But seriously do that stuff.

I'll try to listen to the rest sometime this week.

PshycoNinja

Dynasty021 wrote:

I only listened to half of it and not all. So I want my credit to be in the beginning of next week show :smileytongue: OR RKO YOU BOTH I MEAN IT

Dude I swear to God you better stop asking cause you know we do it already or I'll RKO you.

You need to spice it up. Pyscho sounds like he didn't hit puberty yet and knuckle you sound like a p3do :smileytongue:

Funny thing is I am actually older than Knucklehead. I am programming right now and its frustrating me at the moment so you kinda caught me in a not so nice mood :smileytongue:.

jk

but yeah spice that **bleep** up. Cant you guys have people like call into the show or something? try to include that.

Calling in to the show would be quite difficult at this stage. And its the first episode man chill out.

also add music when going into breaks. no KZ music either.

LOL we will see.

Next week show talk about the the open beta, clans coming entering KZ3, include my enough is enough thread, and talk about the people on the forums lol.

At the beginning of the show we talk about all the Killzone news of the week. We recorded this like 5 days ago so some of the news is old. We will work on that.

But seriously do that stuff.

I'll try to listen to the rest sometime this week.

The podcast only gets better guys. As me, Knucklehead and future regulars get to know eachother better I am sure that the podcast will get funnier and more amuzing as time goes on. I dont know of one podcast that hit it out of the park in the first episode.

MummyCigarette

[ Edited ]

Ok, Here's a couple questions I want answered that may spice it up. 1. Have you ever received a blow job while playing KZ2? 2. Have you ever banged a girl while she was playing KZ2? 3. If you had a helghan chick as a war prisoner would you bang her? 4. Is it racist to call the HGH Higgers (not that I would, just wondering)???

AndrewVenner

MummyCigarette wrote:

Ok, Here's a couple questions I want answered that may spice it up. 1. Have you ever received a blow job while playing KZ2? 2. Have you ever banged a girl while she was playing KZ2? 3. If you had a helghan chick as a war prisoner would you bang her? 4. Is it racist to call the HGH Higgers (not that I would, just wondering)???

+1