Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Please GG, wait til AFTER exams until you release new info, my high school career depends on it

I have no self control. Killzone is Killzone, and that's it, it's important enough to make me procrastinate.

Re: Please GG, wait til AFTER exams until you release new info, my high school career depends on it

[ Edited ]
Just hope that your exams are before E3...

Mine are coming up too, but unfortunately for me they're a week after E3. It's gonna be so hard Smiley Sad

Smiley Very Happy
Message Edited by XxPoSTeR_bOYxX on 05-25-2010 10:31 PM

Re: Please GG, wait til AFTER exams until you release new info, my high school career depends on it

I have a bad feeling KZ3 is gonna come around march or april which means im gonna have to juggle KZ3 with exam dates and assignment deadlines, as soon as thats over though im gonna be quite an antisocial guy for a while Smiley Very Happy.

@Mickey: shame on you WC takes more priority over KZ you should run to sports world and buy that PE kit looking England shirt not run home and pick up your controller ._.

Eh, same, a week after E3.
F*ck our lives...
Speaking of procrastinating, I'm doing it right now

btw, how in the world have to managed 2.73 k/d o.O

Or you could have a little self-control, and balance work, and play-time.

BTW - it's only information that is being leaked, I am sure you can't dwell on small bits of information enough to affect your studies.
Highlighted

It seems you don't know how much of a **bleep** KZ gives me.

I waited 4 years for the second one after #1, and now I've only had to wait a little over 1, my body doesn't know what to do its not used to it, don't judge me