Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

INCUBA3E wrote:

stargiss wrote:

INCUBA3E wrote:

ive not had a single problem with either the move or sharpshooter, its lost centre once or twice i think, then i just recalibrated it or switched the conroller on/off and it was fine

sorry to hear that

Not had a single problem and "it's lost it's center once or twice" are two completely seperate statements. If you have to recalibrate or switch it on/off in the middle of play then something is obviously wrong with the setup and needs to be addressed. What you are describing is the same thing we are all experiencing and I'm actually experiencing it every game making the Move unuseable in this game since it makes the game unplayable.

Also, to those responding to this thread...if you haven't noticed this was written and posted on the 22nd. It doesn't seem to be any new info on the current situation with the Move/Sharpshooter. I'm unaware of any statement or acknowledgement that they are doing anything about the issue of the Move reticle slipping out of calibration.

Regardless of a few who claim to not be having a problem with this, there is a large portion of us attempting to play this game with the Move/Sharpshooter to no avail. It's simply impossible to play when the on screen reticle constantly slides out of alignment. Many have posted about this issue and there are videos on Youtube showing in pretty good detail the problem we are having. It's really unacceptable and absolutely must be addressed immediately.

a 5sec fix isnt a problem really (to me), i only use the move or sharpshooter since release, and in all that time, once or twice isnt that bad or even a problem, the ps3 has froze more that its lost calibration, most people seem to have this problem constantly though, and that really doe suck for you lot. but its ot everyone

I've only once or twice been able to even get mine to calibrate correctly from the start. I keep trying it out every day hoping that they did something over night to fix the issue but every day I find disappointment. I'll say I have had a couple occasions that excited me when it calibrated up correctly and held it for a while and got me thinking they actually did something to address this issue but never takes too long and it's right back to the same thing. 

I have found that I can fix it by either running my aim way off screen and then bringing it back on or rapidly swining the Sharpshooter back and forth sometimes helps. But either way these things should need to be done to play the game. I should turn it on, calibrate it and play...with not one issue ever. That's how it works in MAG, The Shoot, Combat Assault: Domination and every other game I own that isn't a shooter. I calibrate once and play problem free for the rest of the day if I want. With this game it isn't so! People have offered all kinds of advice on things they've done to make it better but the bottom line is nothing should have to be done except for calibrate then play.

Glad you're satisfied. I would still be upset if I ever had to restart or recalibrate it. I guess only because I know that games can work fine with the Move without performing all kinds of preperations or in game restarting or recalibrating. I know it's possible to make a shooter that works perfect every time and so I'm disappointed if even once in a while I have to recalibrate or restart. It shouldn't be that way and they need to fix this problem.

[ Edited ]

MummyCigarette wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

Please consider having separate servers for Move players and Controller players.

Agree Move auto aiming players must play agains others move autoaim players !!

And dual shok pro whith no auto aim or auto lock on agains others pro !!

Casual whith casual pro whith pro everyones happy

wait, is there auto aim for MP? really, i have the no lock assist, i thought it was only for SP

so you can have aim assist turned on in MP with move? really

GG remove this, there is no need for it at all

There is no Auto Aim for Move players in MP, anybody who says otherwise clearly has no experience with the settings. 

The only thing available is Camera Lock which locks the camera (hence the name) and not the cursor onto an enemy. You still have to aim for yourself to hit the target and to make things even more complicated, the camera will lock onto whatever target is closest and follow it even through walls while you get mowed down by the rest.

Seriously guys, I consider myself quite patient, but that Auto Aim nonsense has to stop at some point.

i thought as much, but since ive had it set to off all the time, i wouldnt know either way

that would of been stupid if it was allowed lol

stew360 wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

Please consider having separate servers for Move players and Controller players.

Agree Move auto aiming players must play agains others move autoaim players !!

And dual shok pro whith no auto aim or auto lock on agains others pro !!

Casual whith casual pro whith pro everyones happy

smh

camera lock isnt auto aim

it focuses the camera on a target, it doesnt aim the reticles for u

also labeling someone who uses a different controller a n00b or casual is very retarded

not everyone who uses the move is casual and not everyone who uses a ds3 is hardcore

why do ppl make such stupid statements is beyond me........... Smiley Indifferent

Honestly, if I don't notice a difference in the # of players online and active games, I could care less cause the main difference or "advantage" for me is comfort. I love using the move + sharpshooter because its immersive and intuitive. But that doesn't come without cons. When I'm shot down I'm not like "OH that guy must have the MOVE!" I'm more like "where the heck HE come from!?" I play exclusively with the Sharpshooter in Killzone 3 (campaign and multiplayer) and I stink just as much as I do with a DS3. But that's just me.

I was going to come on here ranting and praising the awesome albeit flawed (minorly) Move controls but it seems the devs are already hard at work on fixing the lack of mellee button issue and the lack of customization for sensitivity, particularly the over sensitive verticle sensitivty.

I have to aim higher than the calibration symbols to get it right.  Hopefully they can implement something akin to a less than zero turn speed/acceleration rate for the verticle movement.   As it is now, it's still a bit off.

Not to insult the masterpiece that is Killzone 3 by mentioning it in the same sentence as the Conduit on Wii, but that game had some serious and effective customization options.

Why?  There's no need to segregate the community.

The button for mellee should be the reload button, it's competely uneccessary.