Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

can we please for the love of god have a different crosshair option, just a dot would do, or the standard crosshair from the DS3 would be fine

also the sniper has a weird glitch, when aiming from the hip and aiming at a target (or anything), when you zoom in the crosshair is in a different position, very annoying since you lose targets

@ bilbo...

Thanks for posting, it is good to hear that you are listening.

So many of the problems mentioned above could be solved with one very simple addition. 

Add a page where players can customise the button configuration for motion controllers. 

Unless I am missing something the lack of this simple feature is a pretty shocking oversight.

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

Please consider having separate servers for Move players and Controller players.

no. bad idea

not many ppl wud have the move compared to the ds3 anyway

and u are also seperating ppl from their friends who may be using a ds3

it doesnt make u a better player

@ bilbo nice list of changes hopefully that patch is soon

How do u know how many people are using the move? If u want to play with ur friends then use The Controller.  Move players should only play against other move players

Stop crying? Why are you againsts move players? Suck at gaming much?

5 suggestions to make the move/sharpshooter 10x better

1: auto centre after you come out of zoom, currnetly if im zoomed and look away from centre, when i release the zoom, im already pointing that way, this make me spin in the air. can we have it so its already centred when release zoom

2: auto centre feature on movement, the conduit uses this function and it works great

3: CHANGE THE CRTOSSHAIR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!, its ugly, to big, and takes away from the immersion, a stand + would be fine, mayve slightly lager than the pad crosshair and more chunky

4: can you make the triangle button on the move melee, for weapon select just use the fire selection button on the side of the move

5: either a lfixed camera option, or more deadzone options i.e. smaller deadzone for X and Y, and obviously  a separeate option for ADS (thats int he next patch tho i believe)

god **bleep** hell no'! No way dont implement auto center!!!!

Undesired_Hero wrote:

god **bleep** hell no'! No way dont implement auto center!!!!

it can be a option, not a standard feature, what about having the camera centred when releasing the zoom/aim button?

i'm fine with it if it's optional

Undesired_Hero wrote:

i'm fine with it if it's optional

it would be stupid if it wasnt, not everyone uses the same move set up anyway

That's a nice list of updates coming in.

Great to see that quite a lot of the beta suggestions made it in. Fully customizable controls would have been even better, but if the button layout feels right then you won't hear anymore nagging from my side.

The only challenge that remains might be the default settings. Most people seem to prefer a rather small inner deadzone from what I read on the net. While that may not be very representative, other comments from people jumping right in with the current defaults indicate difficulties with getting used to it.

Maybe there is a chance to do something along the lines of MAG and offer 2/3 default setups with intuitive naming that cater to different preferences in addition to the custom setup i.e.:

• mobility (small deadzone, high turn speed) [0/20, 70]
  • balanced (medium settings for deadzone, turn speed) [50/50, 50]
  • precision aiming (large deadzone, low turn speed) [80/70, 30]
Just a suggestion, but I think that new players would love to get a bit of guidance there before spending half an hour to find their personal preference.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

dnadns wrote:

That's a nice list of updates coming in.

Great to see that quite a lot of the beta suggestions made it in. Fully customizable controls would have been even better, but if the button layout feels right then you won't hear anymore nagging from my side.

The only challenge that remains might be the default settings. Most people seem to prefer a rather small inner deadzone from what I read on the net. While that may not be very representative, other comments from people jumping right in with the current defaults indicate difficulties with getting used to it.

Maybe there is a chance to do something along the lines of MAG and offer 2/3 default setups with intuitive naming that cater to different preferences in addition to the custom setup i.e.:

• mobility (small deadzone, high turn speed) [0/20, 70]
  • balanced (medium settings for deadzone, turn speed) [50/50, 50]
  • precision aiming (large deadzone, low turn speed) [80/70, 30]
Just a suggestion, but I think that new players would love to get a bit of guidance there before spending half an hour to find their personal preference.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

great idea, that would of saved me an hour of tweakig when first using the move if there was some default profiles for the move