Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

Bilbo, please consider that when using the sharpshooter the "O" button is inaccessible for melee, perhaps it will map to a more accessible button for the sharpshooter?

Weshzu wrote:

hey bilbo thanks for the update where a lot of ppl requested for! secondly i was wondering if there will ever be move with co-op campaign i bought the sharp shooter for that sole reason i am a little disappointed i hope you could give me an answer ^^.  2 player move was incorporated in sports championship so i'm sure its not a technology out of reach.  If this could be done it would be great can't wait to receive my helghast edition in a few hours

I second this. This was the main reason a friend and I bought the game, and come to find out there is no online co-op or split-screen move support. I really hope that you guys add both of these features in a future update..

Thanks .. and here is my two cents: 

Killzone Team. I'm very pleased that you have identified/acknowledged the move configurations changes when migrating from the beta to production. The results have been far less than favorable. Even on the most conservative cross hair settings, the move is very unstable (absolutely unplayable).
-
As a reference, the beta was perfectly configured (even at mid way setting). Playing with the move was my preference ... I even purchased the sharpshooter for the ultimate experience. Needless to say, I was a little disappointed to put down the gun and pick up the controller.
You guys have a great game. I was up until 6am EST playing (forced myself to bed).

[ Edited ]

Two of the major problems move players experienced was with the melee and the deadzones when zoomed in. I am very concerned that the problem with the deadzone and fixed rectile issue I experienced is on the bottom of the list. I would think that since this is a major issue of aiming in an FPS, where the entire game is based on aiming, that this would be one of the initial issues addressed. It's ashame that the developers don't listen to the people who use the move. MAG has an amazing aiming system for the move and after playing the kz3 beta, MAG should be the standard for move enabled games. I can't stand having my rectile going to the edge of the screen in order to make the view move, and when it does move, it goes a million miles an hour.  I shouldn't have to be zooming in and out constantly just to look a few feet off to the side.

Also, who the hell uses aim assist in multiplayer or lock mode as they like to call it?

bump for those move users that have not read this thread that was posted this morning.

[ Edited ]

Okay, this is like the fourth time I've tried posting this as it keeps posting blank.

I would rather see the melee mapped to X if anything. Using the Sharpshooter, O is more difficult for most people (right handed) to access. Also, there are too many options for reloading (pump, slap RL, twist, X). I'd be happy with just the pump.

If anything I'd like to see easier access to the pause menu. Having Start remapped to the RL button would make me very happy.

The one problem I'm having is I can't seem to figure out how to Vault with the Sharpshooter. It would be great to see a Control Map for ALL control schemes (DS3, Move, Sharpshooter).

[ Edited ]

As i have stated before i sincerely hope that all future changes of the move settings will be optional. My biggest concern here is that they will tweak away what some of you refer to as "over responsiv reticule" By doing this they will ad more delay to the controls because they would have to apply algorithms that "filters" out your small hand movments.This would, as im sure you all understand, lead to less responsive controls. They had an option for this in call of duty on wii, and i really hope that if this gets implemented, it will be as an option in kz3 too. I really hope that all the players hu love the 1:1 (almost) motion controls in kz3 will have the opportunity to use the original settings in the future as well. Btw GG, when you widend the deadzone "going back to center" area (in relation to turning away from the center) you created a new benchmark for all future motion control fps:s. Maybe you can send a memo to the guys over at Zipper about this .And while your at it, inform them that many players actually want 1:1 controls. And people: please stop confusing sensitivity in motion controls with responsiveness. If you didn't see me you probably just got Moved.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us turn off the autoaim/lockon. Move is super accurate and shouldn't need to snap-to an opponent's head/body (in the campaign). It badly needs a toggle (turning it off for the DS3 would be welcome to). It ruins the gunplay.

After giving it some thought today, I realized that circle/lower trigger (move button on the sharpshooter) could be interchangable for melee/crouch.  If you do add O as a melee option, please give us the option to flip the 2 buttons so those of us who bought the sharpshoot can melee!  I tried the gesture but I find myself more often than not simply reloading (and still flailing about in game as my reticle goes wild)  And please let me emphasize that if you nerf the auto-lock function (which is fine) please don't do so before adjusting the ADS deadzone settings as this would make the move nearly unplayable competitively.  Thanks GG for listening!  More importantly Bilbo thanks for the (albeit delayed) response to these issues, and please don't be hesitant to provide us updated feedback, you know we'd appreciate it Smiley Happy

Please allow us to disable some of the reload methods.  I didn't even know until reading this thread about the Sharpshooters slight movement of the portion of the gun holding the navigation controller. 

I spent over 30 minutes constantly getting killed in the campaign because of this stupid  4th method of reloading with the Move Sharpshooter.  Please reduce it to twist and circle or just make each of them individually disable-able (preferred). 

I find that with the game in 3D and using the sharpshooter it is very intense and very fun.  I will be enjoying it even more and may even dabble in the Multiplayer once the RELOAD problem is fixed.

Thanks!!