Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Svar: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

I love the update bildbo, Thanks for sharing.

Keep up the good work.

Svar: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

with all due respect to both of you, can we please keep this forum clear to the topic at hand?  Go create a ds3 vs. move,  or move segregation thread please Smiley Happy

Re: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

I'm finding myself more and more infatuated with you GG. You've put a glowing, throbbing stick into my skeptical hands and I'm loving it. Now with me dropped to my knees with pleasure, submitting my inner purity to your dominating presence you're preparing to tweek and fiddle with it further. It feels so good I might just have to ditch my girlfriend (or vice versa).

definitely make a seperate server that was the pla in the 1st place. one is going to have a major advantage over the other

lportable wrote:

definitely make a seperate server that was the pla in the 1st place. one is going to have a major advantage over the other

Finally, A voice of reason!!!

I am minding my business mummy and using the thread for it's purpose troll, and on a further note, players of same skill will be paired together.......think about it.....if move players are so much better, well you can finish that thought

[ Edited ]

Littlegentleman wrote:

I am minding my business mummy and using the thread for it's purpose troll, and on a further note, players of same skill will be paired together.......think about it.....if move players are so much better, well you can finish that thought

They're two different mediums. It's like one guy playing a game with a basketball and the other guy using a football. Think about it

One item I have yet to see is in regards to reloading.  I used the Move system with the Beta and found it to work quite well.  However, now I am using the Sharpshooter rifle.  It has improved the fluidity and intuitive feel of the Move system dramatically.  But in regards to reloading, nearly everytime I fire my character reloads after a short burst and usually when I am still trying to engage an enemy.

This issue did not occur when I was using Move without the Sharpshooter.  It is really putting a damper on my ability to use the Sharpshooter effectively.  My intent had been to use the reload button on the bottom of the magazine exclusively because I had found the "twisting" reload function a bit awkward in the beta. 

I have not been able to find any option to reduce the sensitivity of the "twisting" reload effect or disable it.  Please know that have made every attempt to keep the Sharpshooter steady as I fire but it still reloads with even the slightest movement.  I am not sure if anyone else is having an issue with this as well.

Please consider including a control function that allows players to turn on/off the "twisting" reload function of the motion contoller.  Otherwise my Sharpshooter will become useless.  Thanks.

[ Edited ]

No need if the over sensitivity is fixed.  As it stands (and even if its fixed) there is no advantage playing with the move.  Its simply a preference.

It would seem my initial assessment of this phenomanon was incorrect.  It was not twisting action that was causing the reload.  It seems the pump action on the foregrip that houses the nav controller also acts as an additional (that makes four lol) reload function.  I was not aware this was the case.

Now knowing that, it is a lot easier to control how much pressure I put on the foregrip/pump.  Hense no so many spontanious reloads.  Hope my trial and error helps others.  Slightly embarrassed but ultimately relieved.  Thanks.