Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

First, thanks to everyone who provided us with Playstation Move feedback.

We apologize for the minimal responses to the Move feedback, but rest assured we read through all the posts and will be making updates based on the feedback.

I’ll start by explaining a few things and answering some questions:

- Adaptive zoom - Is a mix of “toggle zoom” and “hold to zoom”; Holding the button down triggers the “hold to zoom” functionality, and tapping the zoom button quickly triggers a “zoom toggle”

- The zoom mode can only be set when you are not using a lock mode; during the lock modes zooming is dependent on the distance of the target.

- When you are using a lock mode however we do still provide “toggle zoom” which can be activated by  quickly tapping the zoom button

- The Jump functionality on the Sharpshooter will be on one of the buttons above the trigger

- You can quickly go to the calibration screen by holding down the select button

We are in the process of addressing the following issues that will make their way into a future patch:

- Button for melee (on the circle button)

- The option to swap L1 and L2 in the controller menu

- Limiting the way camera lock assist can be used to acquire targets in MP

- The over-sensitive camera turn speed of the jetpack  in single player

We are investigating the following issues and currently have no ETA or guarantees for future solutions, but we are definitely looking into ways to improve/address these topics:

- Lock assist locking on to downed players

- More control over the sensitivity of camera turn speed and reticule movement

- More deadzone tweaking options, like tweaking the zoomed dead zones and possibly the outer dead zones

- Center locked aiming

Look for more details in the future. Once again, thanks for your patience and your feedback!

The Killzone Multiplayer & Move Team

Re: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

Please consider having separate servers for Move players and Controller players.

hey bilbo thanks for the update where a lot of ppl requested for! secondly i was wondering if there will ever be move with co-op campaign i bought the sharp shooter for that sole reason i am a little disappointed i hope you could give me an answer ^^.  2 player move was incorporated in sports championship so i'm sure its not a technology out of reach.  If this could be done it would be great can't wait to receive my helghast edition in a few hours

MummyCigarette wrote:

Please consider having separate servers for Move players and Controller players.

no. bad idea

not many ppl wud have the move compared to the ds3 anyway

and u are also seperating ppl from their friends who may be using a ds3

it doesnt make u a better player

@ bilbo nice list of changes hopefully that patch is soon

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

no. bad idea

How do u know how many people are using the move? If u want to play with ur friends then use The Controller.  Move players should only play against other move players.

MummyCigarette wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

no. bad idea

How do u know how many people are using the move? If u want to play with ur friends then use The Controller.  Move players should only play against other move players.

How could you limit someone's options?  There is definitely more ds3 players than move you have to agree.  they are already adjusting the auto aim for move so i don't see the advantage in move.  If you think its still unjust why don't you purchase your very own move?  so we could both be on the same page.  

@mummy - don't worry dude, move players got nothing on ds3. I got the move yesterday and came to the conclusion that there's no way in hell a guy with that is going to beat me using a ds3. too bad i'm not a woman, or i might find a use for that crap. as it stands, its sitting in a drawer gathering dust.

Thank you bilbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  1 thing though, I urge you to seriously consider raising the importance and urgency of no deadzone for ADS as this REALLY encourages (if not requires) the use of lock assist.  Thanks again Bilbo!!!!!! awesome for the melee button!

MummyCigarette wrote:

IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ wrote:

MummyCigarette wrote:

no. bad idea

exactly. i throw that question right back at u

how do u know how many ppl using move? how do u know it will have enough for continued games?

stop being a selfish child because u are already QQing over the move when it doesnt make u a better player.

i used both ds3 and move in the beta and put up similiar scores with both sometimes even better with ds3 so u have nothing to worry about. it comes down to PLAYER SKILL NOT TE CONTROLLER HE/SHE IS USING.

just play the game. the better player always wins

PS: u do realise u QQ about the move only because its in the spotlight and "officially" supported yet many of u dont realise that they are ppl out there using mouse & keyboards in game and u dont even know and yet dont complain and probably have beaten a them .

so stop QQing about the tools someone uses, its a matter of preference and doesnt make ppl smarter or better, its what they comfortable using

GuilhermeB wrote:

@mummy - don't worry dude, move players got nothing on ds3. I got the move yesterday and came to the conclusion that there's no way in hell a guy with that is going to beat me using a ds3. too bad i'm not a woman, or i might find a use for that crap. as it stands, its sitting in a drawer gathering dust.

gotta spend time with it and get the right settings

spending one try on it wont make u think its good trust me

i wanted to give up on it when i first tried it but once i spent time gettin used to it and gettin my settings down i was putting up same scores with it as with the DS3