Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PlayStation Move & Sharpshooter Support [Patches]

Can we just get rid of The Sharpshooter? Seriously, this thread is full of nothing but "issues". Smiley Happy just eliminate it, and even the playing field, win/win scenario there.

[ Edited ]

I must say this:

I never had any problem with sharpshooter and move. Of course I had problems in begin to adopt completely new way of playing with sharpshooter (instead of keyboard and mouse) but after few days experience is simply great. 

Huge thanks to Killzone team for oportunity to play the best single/multiplayer FPS shooter ever (for me) with such great balance between classes and weapons and great playing experience.

Congrats to developers and huge but really huge congrats to creative team, amazing work.

Best wishes and keep up with great work!

I can't take moveplayers seriously

but the good thing is if kzsf DOES NOT support the move we won't see those noobs again and if so... well they gonna be food for my gun

move? really?

Killzone is the only game I know which requires skills and then they add some s h i t like move...

(and don't give me crap about move... all you need to learn is to walk, the rest does the move)

Jake_IaMotta wrote:

I can't take moveplayers seriously

but the good thing is if kzsf DOES NOT support the move we won't see those noobs again and if so... well they gonna be food for my gun

move? really?

Killzone is the only game I know which requires skills and then they add some s h i t like move...

(and don't give me crap about move... all you need to learn is to walk, the rest does the move)

Lol, late to the party? PS4 will support the current Move.

why cant you take move players seriously, i think move is a gr8 control method to play fps, and think all fps  should have it implemented, lots of ppl like this method of control, how does it effect you if others prefer move, or having in as an option, u wanna chill out bro, is all about preference, it shouldnt matter if there is move support or not, if u dont like it dont use it, if others like myself want it we should have it, its as simple as that.

THERE IS NO AUTO AIM IN MULTIPLAYRER U FOOL , YES IS ON IN THE SINGLE PLAET MODE, BUT IS MORE OF A HINDERENCE AND IN A HELPFUL WAY, AND BETTER WITH IT OFF, GET UR FACTS RIGHT, IDIOT, JUST COZ MOVE PLAYERS ARE OWNING UR **bleep**, 

HAVE U EVEN TRIED, I HAD A FEW MATES TRY WITH MY MOVE, AND SOME JUST CANNOT EVEN KEEP THE RECTICLE MID SCREEN FACING THE GROUND OR LOOKING IN THE SKY AND THATS ALL WITHOUT EVEN WALKING AROUND,  BASICALLY ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND WERE VERY IMPRSSED BY HOW I AM ABLE TO PLAY WITH IT AT ALL, SO DOES TAKE SOME SKILL, MAYBE UR BRAIN CANT HANDLE CHANGE, AND NOT ABLE TO LET UR 2 HANDS DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT,   IE HOLDING NAV IN ONE HAND MOVEMENT CONTROL AND BUTTON PRESSES, AND THE OTHER HAND WITH MOVE WAGGLING/USING MOTION COMMANDS/BUTTON PRESSING ALL AT THE SAME TIME, 

THERE IS NO AUTO AIM IN MULTIPLAYRER U FOOL , YES IS ON IN THE SINGLE PLAET MODE, BUT IS MORE OF A HINDERENCE AND IN A HELPFUL WAY, AND BETTER WITH IT OFF, GET UR FACTS RIGHT, IDIOT, JUST COZ MOVE PLAYERS ARE OWNING UR **bleep**, 

HAVE U EVEN TRIED, I HAD A FEW MATES TRY WITH MY MOVE, AND SOME JUST CANNOT EVEN KEEP THE RECTICLE MID SCREEN FACING THE GROUND OR LOOKING IN THE SKY AND THATS ALL WITHOUT EVEN WALKING AROUND,  BASICALLY ALL OVER THE PLACE, AND WERE VERY IMPRSSED BY HOW I AM ABLE TO PLAY WITH IT AT ALL, SO DOES TAKE SOME SKILL, MAYBE UR BRAIN CANT HANDLE CHANGE, AND NOT ABLE TO LET UR 2 HANDS DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT,   IE HOLDING NAV IN ONE HAND MOVEMENT CONTROL AND BUTTON PRESSES, AND THE OTHER HAND WITH MOVE WAGGLING/USING MOTION COMMANDS/BUTTON PRESSING ALL AT THE SAME TIME, 

Highlighted