Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

That comment wasn't helpful at all to me or any of the people who spent money on a game they can't play.I think it's not at all unreasonable for GG to correct a mistake that made they're game unplayable and they said they were working on it in november that was 2 months ago and 9 months after they initially released the patch. I think we've been more than patient.

I agree this thread has now been going on for ar too long now without a mere hint of what the concern is. GG please confirm what is the problem and what is being done to fix it.

Hi,

I am having the same issue. On reboot I sent the report. I've seen some people say they upgraded the hard disk. I did the same.

My PS3 model is a CECHL01 80Gb. My new hard disk is a 320Gb western digital.

Please attend to this issue.

If you can't fix it can I have my money back!

Can I also have all my ranking back as well, as it's all been successfully lost! 120 hours of online play chucked in the bin by some poorly researched / tested patch! Not happy - where can I make a formal complaint as this board is having no impact what so ever!

I think they working on killzone 4 and they don't give a **bleep** about kz3...it has been 4 months from the first report about the bug.

Fuuuuuck GG!!!! F_uck killzone 4! I'll not buy it for sure!!! Maybe some patch can disable killzone 4 too Smiley Sad

I just bought killzone trilogy three days ago, I was so e...

I just bought killzone trilogy three days ago, I was so excited to play killzone 3 ... I downloaded the killer patch (1.14) then, it freezing when I start to choose the language ... I didn't know about this problem beforei got the game ...

We want a solution!!!

I will not buy it either!!Basically i will not buy next gen console!!!Wasted money!! I will build a pc and play multiplatform games on pc and if i want an exclusive console game i will rent a console from a video club to play it..

I had the same issue and fixed it. I have the collectors edition and after installing the patch it would not load past the Move screen just like everyone else. To fix it i unistalled the patch, installed some DLC ( in this case the retro pack ), restarted the game, cancelled the patch, loaded the game up, selected "Multiplayer" and then installed the patch from there and bingo it loads.

I advise anyone with problems to try the above. I can only confirm that this works with the collectors edition atm but its very likely it will work on all copies.