Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Patch 1.14 freezing issues

This is a complete and total disrespect for your loyal customers this will be the last killzone game I purchase.

AGREED Robot Frustrated

dev, respond plz!

I can't believe they made a patch for a game that literally makes the game unplayable. This is the very definition of stupidity.

agreed that update sucks

Very sad to see that this problem is still not fixed, and since I have a game that is impossible to play sitting around I will probably sell KZ3 soon... I hate to think about doing so because it is one of my best games, but like I said, can't play it... might as well make a few bucks than let it sit on a shelf forever.

Tried it again this morning same *bleeping* thing.I will not be trying it again.GG can kiss my *bleeping** bleep*.

[ Edited ]

It is so obvious that  GG is trying to force us on buying the multiplayer alone to make more money by releasing the 1.04 patch that render the full game unplayable.

The worst thing for me is that I bought a Sharp Shooter Rifle and Nav controller just to play KZ3 with it. So now I have this useless rifle collecting dust.

[ Edited ]

I would just like to point out to those people still moaning, though gg may not be the best at releasing patches or caring for its community, a dev has already stated that they are working on a system to test patches for this problem. Thats going to take time considering that they are working on new IP's and had announced before the problem arose that they werent going to be releasing any more patches for kz3

One of these IP's is rumoured to be kz4 which they've had plenty of time to work on and may be a release title for the ps4 - ie it'll get looked after a lot more than kz2 & kz3 put together; so long as that assumption (& hopeful wish) is correct anyway. But either way, I'd prefer for them to focus efforts on that rather than this now and GG are likely to from a buiseness stand-point.